Seeking Mlm Company Or Expert In Thailand

We are a US corp established in the USA, Europe and Japan. We are planning to start up operations in Thailand early in 2005.

We are seeking either a Thai company already operating in the MLM area, which we can buy into, or a Thai national who is an expert in the field who can help us establish a start up company.

We are the producer, manufacturer and distributor of our products.

This is an ideal opportunity for a company that is struggling to satnd apart form the rest due to high cost 'me to' products purchased overseas, or for an expert who has the knowledge and downline available.

I can be contacted for initial discussions at [email protected]

We are a US corp established in the USA, Europe and Japan. We are planning to start up operations in Thailand early in 2005.

We are seeking either a Thai company already operating in the MLM area, which we can buy into,  or a Thai national who is an expert in the field who can help us establish a start up company.

We are the producer, manufacturer and distributor of our products.

This is an ideal opportunity for a company that is struggling to satnd apart form the rest due to high cost 'me to' products purchased overseas, or for an expert who has the knowledge and downline available.

I can be contacted for initial discussions at [email protected]

05/07/2000

Food From Italy

Food From Italy

66 Hurst Road

East Molesey

Surrey

KT8 9AG

w.w.w.FoodFromItaly.co.uk

Press Release

Food From Italy

Food From Italy announces it’s new Web site at

www.foodfromitaly.co.uk

Paul Geoghegan owner of the new site said

‘We are proud to be able to announce the opening of the best site on the Web for fine Italian food items.

We are starting with Parmesan cheese from the best small independent producers. Pamigiano-Reggiano is hand made and aged in accordance with official decrees, little changed in more than seven centuries.

It is this commitment to tradition that allows us to enjoy the true original Parmesan masterpiece that is Parmigiano-Reggiano’.

Geoghegan explained,

‘The cheese that we supply has been aged for 18 months, which is the optimum time for flavour to develop in the cheese.

As with any masterpiece, Parmigiano-Reggiano feature a distinctive signature: each cheese is stencilled with the name in a vertical pattern around the rind’.

New items will be added in the near future such as the very finest Extra Virgin Olive oil.

In all cases the cost of our foods will be significantly lower than UK supermarket prices.

Visit Food From Italy for an authentic taste of Italy.

Phone: 020 8979 6054 Fax: 0870 1301636

:o [email protected] :D

company: Food From Italy

contact person: paul geoghegan

The product is irrelevant. MLM is a scam aimed at getting gullible people to set up a network to sell products.

The techniques these people use to sign up recruits are outrageous - building up dreams that cannot be fulfilled. Recruits are fleeced to buy products/tapes/'starter kit's' etc.

As for international company - LOL ! Sounds like a residential address in the UK.

Thailand is a magnet for these schemes - the more desperate people are - the more they fall for them

very sad indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

What's wrong with MLM? Let me count the ways . . . . . . .

http://www.mlmwatch.org/

(Oops! A mea culpa is in order -- mouse locked up for a moment so the link in the earlier post never worked and my post just became redundant. Dumb mistake for a seasoned web veteran to make.)

Edited by TAdam