Super Bowl On Samui?

Or better yet, start a new thread next year. Superbowl is now over and this thread seems to have mainly degenerated into bashing of various nationalities.

why you aren't talking about the game instead, is beyond me, was it that bad? Or were you too busy eating breakfast to watch? And how can you watch the Superbowl at 6 am and not drink beer? It just all seems so wrong.

Game was good, it's just over. If I want to discuss it I'll do it in the sport section where the posters might know a thing or two about the game. Here are mostly just a few resident trolls (i.e., my buddy m33, that knullnylle :wai: )

No beer this morning, only Screwdrivers and Bloody Marys.

Now, that is impressive. Swedish. And i didnt even teach you that. Would take some work for you to find out a word like that. For sure no dictionarys.

Btw, mods, its very inappropriate what he just called me, please give him a suspension on at least 2 days! :o .

You make it sound as if it is insulting or something, mattias.

Like you would use it if you didnt think it was, hahaha!

Im just joking. "Knullnylle" is a thing that gay people use to their boyfriends. In slang it means "the mouth i love to stick my.........(forumrules prevent me from further translation)". The reason i felt insulted is i never knew you looked at me that way. But if you didnt mean it as an insult, im sorry.

Hmmm, i think twice before i accept further invitations from you buddy. You´re really into boys??? :D:D:D .

BUSTED kohesti!!! :D

I'm not offended. But mattias might be a little embarrassed. If I had known that what his nickname means, I never would have posted it here. What I don't get is that the guy has that name airbrushed on the side of his little motor scooter so why would posting it here bother him? :o

Edited by koheesti

If that's what mattias likes to do in his spare time, that's his business. I'm surprised how insensitive you are there Jens.

Ok. Now, i dont know how you started this, but first of all, i think it is against forumrules to post insulting things against other members. Secondly, i think the rules say we are suppose to use English language only. You are not dragging me into this bs fight (wasnt there a bs game already this morning, wich this topic should be about?). Now, keep me out of your offtopic gay slandering, or better yet, keep it off the forum.

Mods, really?

If that's what mattias likes to do in his spare time, that's his business. I'm surprised how insensitive you are there Jens.

Ok. Now, i dont know how you started this, but first of all, i think it is against forumrules to post insulting things against other members. Secondly, i think the rules say we are suppose to use English language only. You are not dragging me into this bs fight (wasnt there a bs game already this morning, wich this topic should be about?). Now, keep me out of your offtopic gay slandering, or better yet, keep it off the forum.

Mods, really?

File the above under "Can dish it out but can't take it". :o

mattias33 outdoes himself yet again!

I'm not offended. But mattias might be a little embarrassed. If I had known that what his nickname means, I never would have posted it here. What I don't get is that the guy has that name airbrushed on the side of his little motor scooter so why would posting it here bother him? :D

No, its not my nickname and i dont have it on my scooter. Koheesti started drinking yesterday and been going all night allday. He is drunk, and abusive and filled with lies. As expected on the super bowl day for an American ( they cant drink longtime, they drink fast and drunkens up quickly). What i didnt know is that he is homosexual but thats ok to, we can still have drinks together as long as you sit on your side and dont get to close. Now, go to sleep brother, sober up, take your thaivisa suspension tomorrow as a man and see you later! :o

Edited by mattias33

Koheesti started drinking yesterday and been going all night allday. He is drunk, and abusive and filled with lies.

Replace "Koheesti" with "mattias33" and you pretty much sum up 95% of you own posts. :D:D

Another lie. I´m a family man. I have not been doing all night-all day drinking since 2003. :o . Actually i don´t miss it that much but everything has it´s charm.

Actually the gay thing is not that big surprice. Come to think of it i never seen you with a woman. I thought it was because you are the cheap charlie you are, but then again, you do spend some money on the guy-events every day. :D