How Drunk Were You?

Jockstar

How drunk were you last night?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a fun poll on how drunk you were last night. I would say i was merry but if i'd stayed out longer then i would have been worse. the gf was pretty drunk. More so than me. So what about the rest of you? And what time did you crawl home. I dont remember.

HAHA....I can relate! I was stationed up at Udorn RTAFB back in 1973 during the Vietnam War with the USAF (BTW I'm also a Scot) I did my 12 month tour there killing many a Singha and Mekong Whiskey and chasing the pooyings, hehe...A great time if not the best in my life!!

Been back once in 1996, going back in 2006...!

Best Regards Mate,

Udornvet

Why not this year? shit. 2006 seems so far away as its just turned 2005. Oh well at least you're coming back.

Yeah I wish! Saving the Baht now...

My wife is from Cebu City, PI and we will be going back in 2006 for her Mom's 80th Birthday, then I'll jump over to Thailand for a week or so to visit NKP and the VFW Post there at Udonthani...And throw down some Singha's..!

Yeah I wish! Saving the Baht now...

My wife is from Cebu City, PI and we will be going back in 2006 for her Mom's 80th Birthday, then I'll jump over to Thailand for a week or so to visit NKP and the VFW Post there at Udonthani...And throw down some Singha's..!

Yes. But how drunk were you? That is the question.

By the way. Singha is shit. Theres better beer here now since the last time you were here. But thats just my opinion! :D:D:o

Yeah right...How drunk was I..I was so drunk that I couldn't get up off of it, hehe....Then guess what else happened....Four shots in the keester! This was back in 73...Been drunk so much since I don't remember...

Don't do that drunk thing much anymore! Not at 52....

I thought Singha was IT! I'll have to ask my friends at the BKK Lonestar Cafe...

Do they still make Leaping Deer whiskey?