Supporting Students, Good Idea?

kreon

i have lived in asia for 20 years and after the usual gf/bg story, have now always students as regular friends :D

i found them great fun to be with, can teach them a thing or two :D

plus as they are busy studying, can lead my owm peaceful life :D

as there a know permanent commitments, its great to support them from time to time with their career :D

yes, i expect some love and affection in return but so what, its my choice :o

anyone else has simular experiences to share :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have lived in asia for 20 years and after the usual gf/bg story, have now always students as regular friends :D

i found them great fun to be with, can teach them a thing or two :D

plus as they are busy studying, can lead my owm peaceful life :D

as there a know permanent commitments, its great to support them from time to time with their career :D

yes, i expect some love and affection in return but so what, its my choice :o

anyone else has simular experiences to share :D

You exploit financially vunerable students and expect a pat on the back?

This isnt just restricted to Thailand, it goes on all over the world, I know it does in the U.K.

It's not easy to say if its right or wrong, the student needs the money, the old guy needs the sex and everything else that goes with it.

Agree with it or not, it goes on, its not something I would go on a forum boasting about though.

If you have to use your financial status for sex then theres something wrong!

Maybe its and old man thing!! :o  :D

The hypocrite is back. You had yours sent down from up North after you found the last old one was entertaining her husband in your little bungalow while you were away, you saying you dont pay her. <deleted>.

Sad little old git.

Hey, when he can't satisfy a grown woman I guess the next best option is a vulnerable schoolgirl.  :D

cv

hey i can statisfy them all...been there done that :D

saying that these gals are vunerable is pure crap, they know exactly what they're doing, its their own choice :D

they do like to learn amore about us to broaden their interlectual horizons and outlook on life, if you know their local education system, you would understand :D

when i was young and studying, i met an older person, who was a succesful businessman and tought me so much about life and how to become succesful at it :D

now its my turn...sugar daddy or not its my time and $$$$$$$$$$$$ :o

they do like to learn amore about us to broaden their interlectual horizons and outlook on life, if you know their local education system, you would understand :o

Thats no justification for prostituting little girls perv.

you're a joke

cv

I bet none of these girls would dream of being seen out with you by the sound of it.

I got a couple of students but they enjoy coming round to the flat for fun. They know it, and I know it. I don't pay them anything, just the odd taxi fare.

They won't take money anyway.