Super Duper Bowl

Rango

Anyone know where i can watch the SuperBowl around Patong/Karon/Kata next Monday Morning? I am not blessed with cable....

Last year I took it in at Angus O'Tooles Karon. Just across from the big, Centara Karon.

They've got the pull down big screen.

That was a GREAT game (Giants came back in the end to win). I have a hard time believing this year's will be as good, but you never know......

Our sponsor DON will be open for this very special event:

Superbowl Monday promises to be a lot of fun at Don's Longhorn Saloon in Phuket. Free snacks during the game. We are opening early especially for you.

I've heard that before.

2 years ago, i went there about 30 minutes after kickoff and we had to wake people up to get in and turn everything on.

Last year, I went there to watch the game and it was closed.

Huggy is right. Last years' game was great and unfortunately i didn't get to see it as it wasn't on in Rawai/Nai Harn.

If Don's is open, i'll be there. If not, there's always justin.tv or channelsurfer.net

Our sponsor DON will be open for this very special event:

Superbowl Monday promises to be a lot of fun at Don's Longhorn Saloon in Phuket. Free snacks during the game. We are opening early especially for you.

I've heard that before.

2 years ago, i went there about 30 minutes after kickoff and we had to wake people up to get in and turn everything on.

Last year, I went there to watch the game and it was closed.

Huggy is right. Last years' game was great and unfortunately i didn't get to see it as it wasn't on in Rawai/Nai Harn.

If Don's is open, i'll be there. If not, there's always justin.tv or channelsurfer.net

Fiddlehead, for sure Don will be open. We've been on him about it and now he's sent out an official spam, so we'll be there 6:30AM.

I guess you'll be fired up for your steel town crew huh?

Fiddlehead, for sure Don will be open. We've been on him about it and now he's sent out an official spam, so we'll be there 6:30AM.

I guess you'll be fired up for your steel town crew huh?

Good, i'll be there.

I'm much more of an Eagles fan but do like both teams this year.

I think i'm going to root for the Cardinals as i like the underdog and hey.........they beat my Eagles so they must be better than most think.

Hines Ward may be the difference though. watch out for him.

Easy, go to see Moon at Moon bar and tell her about the needs. She'll likely market it with your assistance and get the guys together for a early morning game event! post-71198-1233189125_thumb.jpg

You want a Sper Bwl party.... see Moon! Way too early for my still in very good condition LIVER!

I never subscribed to the old Irish Hymn about "I'd rather be a good liver that have one"