New Members

Jockstar

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my name is dustin, im a student from michigan. im 23 and grew up in the eastside of detroit.

Welcome Dustin.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

:o

Interesting choice of avatar :D

Noted already in another thread too RDN. :D

Edited by Jai Dee

I keep seeing all these new members. Obviously due to the recent events. But many of these people havent posted at all. So i'm starting this thread so that they can. Come on newbies, say hello! Dont be scared we wont bite. Wolfie might though!

Ok so heres how it is. 1st, hi to everyone. Not so good with all this tec stuff as I remember things like a bite being what you take out of a pie, a mouse was what chased the cat, windows were what you looked out and a hard drive was two hours on a bumpy road. I was on holiday in Phuket for the first time in november 2004. I think it is a great place and the people are just terrific. I know that after the tidal wave struck I got pissed off that a lot of the comments concerned the fact that people had had their holidays ruined, I mean like wake up people, these wonderful thai people who are prepared to stand by the side of the road for 12 hours to make enough money to feed their family have lost everything and we are worried someones holiday got ruined. Ops sorry, I tend to get a bit carried away sometimes. What I need is some help to get an avatar happening. I can't seem to get it to work even thou I think Im doing all the right things. Great site.

I keep seeing all these new members. Obviously due to the recent events. But many of these people havent posted at all. So i'm starting this thread so that they can. Come on newbies, say hello! Dont be scared we wont bite. Wolfie might though!

hello all,

i have been reading tv for just over a month and have found it realy informitive.

i am in the process of trying to bring my wife and child back to uk, without this forum i would still not know what to do. have spent a couple of years in thailand and would like to settle there but after reading on here have decided to make my money in uk and just take long holidays in thailand rather than strugiling to provide for my family on thia wages. anyway thanks all and i will keep you posted on the family comming to uk. cheers.

Ok so heres how it is. 1st, hi to everyone. Not so good with all this tec stuff as I remember things like a bite being what you take out of a pie, a mouse was what chased the cat, windows were what you looked out and a hard drive was two hours on a bumpy road. I was on holiday in Phuket for the first time in november 2004. I think it is a great place and the people are just terrific. I know that after the tidal wave struck I got pissed off that a lot of the comments concerned the fact that people had had their holidays ruined, I mean like wake up people, these wonderful thai people who are prepared to stand by the side of the road for 12 hours to make enough money to feed their family have lost everything and we are worried someones holiday got ruined. Ops sorry, I tend to get a bit carried away sometimes. What I need is some help to get an avatar happening. I can't seem to get it to work even thou I think Im doing all the right things. Great site.

Good, another Westy, Welcome.

I think that there was only one post on TVisa about hols ruined by the biggy.

I think that that poster has gone walkabout since then as he copped so much flack :o

Are you city or bush? :D

hello all,

i have been reading tv for just over a month and have found it realy informitive.

i am in the process of trying to bring my wife and child back to uk, without this forum i would still not know what to do. have spent a couple of years in thailand and would like to settle there but after reading on here have decided to make my money in uk and just take long holidays in thailand rather than strugiling to provide for my family on thia wages. anyway thanks all and i will keep you posted on the family comming to uk. cheers.

Welcome :D Have you tried Aus, we need skilled guys badly.

Are you a tradesman?

Seems a waste to go all the way back to Blighty!

Good luck. :o

Good, another Westy, Welcome.

I think that there was only one post on TVisa about hols ruined by the biggy.

I think that that poster has gone walkabout since then as he copped so much flack :o

Are you city or bush? :D

Im from a suburb called TUART HILL about 5kms from city centre.

I'm sorry about that ,it's because i don't know what i'm doing :D .

Most of the time i just like reading the odd stories from Pataya"is Pataya a different planet or what"?,dont get me wrong i love going to the place it's just some of the stories are outrageous .

Like the farang with the 350.000,bart necklace ?,who was he B.A barracoss ,( why are you hiting me with that big stick you crazy foll !) .

Please give me time to navigate properly ,cheers the do. :o

Most of the time i just like reading the odd stories from Pataya"is Pataya a different planet or what"?,dont get me wrong i love going to the place it's just some of the stories are outrageous .

Like the farang with the 350.000,bart necklace ?,who was he B.A barracoss ,( why are you hiting me with that big stick you crazy foll !) .

Please give me time to navigate properly ,cheers the do. :o

Welcome dog and every one else. So any more or are you still lurking and dont know what to say?

Hi. Newbie here too. I've known about the site for about a week now. The picture reply of the short fat kid with the t-shirt reading......'i <deleted> on first dates'.....raised quite a titter, nice one.

Hello to you all..........

Please give me time to navigate properly ,cheers the do. :D

Yeah, been a guest for over 2 years now :D and finally subscribed as a member this week :o but am still trying to figure out my control options :D So anyway here's my first shot :D ironically just 15 days before my return to Canada...Guess i'm saying hi and goodbye

:D

######-oooH all.... Glad to join y'all

Welcome newbies. Hope you enjoy this forum and look forward to what you all got to say.

I still see some names at the bottom in active members. I dont know some of these names. So if you are one of these. Then come on. Say hello.

######-oooH all.... Glad to join y'all

Welcome newbies. Hope you enjoy this forum and look forward to what you all got to say.

I still see some names at the bottom in active members. I dont know some of these names. So if you are one of these. Then come on. Say hello.

Come on guys rory etc. post a hello. Dont be scared.

Hi, I'm a new member, currently living in London but aiming to retire to Samui next year - got a house via co etc. Old codger i.e. 60 but young outlook. Been to Samui three times, fell in love - yes with place as well !

Interested in recent thread re shacking up with Bargirl, not that I'm thinking of that of course but, well interested.......

I'm well travelled, not wealthy but relative to most Thai people then I suppose I am. I do find the forum bery interesting and look forward to participating.

Well that wasn't too difficult.

Cheers

Hi, I'm a new member, currently living in London but aiming to retire to Samui next year - got a house via co etc. Old codger i.e. 60 but young outlook. Been to Samui three times, fell in love - yes with place as well !

Interested in recent thread re shacking up with Bargirl, not that I'm thinking of that of course but, well interested.......

I'm well travelled, not wealthy but relative to most Thai people then I suppose I am. I do find the forum bery interesting and look forward to participating.

Cheers

Welcome to the jungle.

Post well and enjoy your stay :D

Cheers

Welcome to the jungle.

Post well and enjoy your stay :D

Seconded. Welcome Phil. :D