New Members

Jockstar

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my hello.

Actually I am not so quit new on this board. Been registered since nearly on year now. I have only 7 posts or so, but reading this board regulary. Mid of January I just was coming back from my 3rd trip. Usually I like to stay there 4-5 weeks and the next trip is planed for May.

So my hello.

Actually I am not so quit new on this board. Been registered since nearly on year now. I have only 7 posts or so, but reading this board regulary. Mid of January I just was coming back from my 3rd trip. Usually I like to stay there 4-5 weeks and the next trip is planed for May.

Welcome sonofgeyer. Any more newbies?

So my hello.

im reasonably new - forum's superb although regulars can be a bit cruel to newcomers :o .

bit jist oot o curiosity i wint ti ken far yer fae Jockstar?!!!

So my hello.

im reasonably new - forum's superb although regulars can be a bit cruel to newcomers :o .

Sunny Bellshill mate. Though havent lived there for about 10 years. Moved away when i was 20. No desire to go back. What aboot yer sel pal?

So my hello.

Sunny Bellshill mate. Though havent lived there for about 10 years. Moved away when i was 20. No desire to go back. What aboot yer sel pal?

Even sunnier Eberdeen!!!

Still there and need to get out fast!!!

:D

I keep seeing all these new members. Obviously due to the recent events. But many of these people havent posted at all. So i'm starting this thread so that they can. Come on newbies, say hello! Dont be scared we wont bite. Wolfie might though!

Hi, I just joined this forum today. My name is Vincci, f/28/Canadian. I've planned to head to Ban Phe - Thailand Feb 12th, soooooooooo hellooooooooooo! :o

I keep seeing all these new members. Obviously due to the recent events. But many of these people havent posted at all. So i'm starting this thread so that they can. Come on newbies, say hello! Dont be scared we wont bite. Wolfie might though!

Hi, I just joined this forum today. My name is Vincci, f/28/Canadian. I've planned to head to Ban Phe - Thailand Feb 12th, soooooooooo hellooooooooooo! :o

I see, I joined this forum already two years ago, when I got a relationship with a Thai women :D

From time to time I visit this site and get good information.

Now I will tell more about myself.

I live in Holland, now with my Thai woman (from Isan). Hope her daughter will come this year to Holland too. In June we hope to visit her family.

Hi,from Norway !!

Been browsing this forum for a year now,but this is my first post.

Been travelling to LOS twice a year since 1993,and I hope to be back in Phuket and Trang for Songkran  :o

Join the club Al! I was browsing for ages before joining. Glad you could join us...enjoy. :D

cv

Sorry oldies. But thought i'd keep this in view for the newbies. Come on newbies. Say hello!

I am new in this forum. I am from Switzerland and settled down in Roi-et 2 years ago. I really enjoy listen to the topics of housebuilding and running bars, business etc. I started posting lately. real fun :o

Hi,from Norway !!

Been browsing this forum for a year now,but this is my first post.

Been travelling to LOS twice a year since 1993,and I hope to be back in Phuket and Trang for Songkran  :D

That's strange - a lot of expats actually leave Thailand during Songkran! :o

That's strange - a lot of expats actually leave Thailand during Songkran! :D

........actually i HATE songkran :o ,but thats`my only option if I wanna go soon,if not I will have to wait until november.....and in fairness I experienced that the 2004 songkran in Patong was tame compared to previous years...maybee I will head up to my ex parents in laws in the hills of Trang for tranqulity :D

yo man, I'm new here. just found this forum days ago.

hmm is it also for introducin' myself? if yeah, then here's

Name: Wachirawin A. Rojvithee

Nick: Dorn "taken from full italian name "De-Viey-Dorn "read D-Y-Dorn"

Nationality: converted from Italian to Indonesian nationality and Thai now.

Pic: avatar

Born in Italy "Rome"

Dad: Indonesian

Mom: french-indian

Job: Working in Sukhumvit 11 "Programming"

Languages speaking: Indonesian, Thai, English,Malaysian.

Interest: Swimming, Running "lumpini park",

Anti: smoker and drinker :o

well, I'm now thai nationality. and พูดภาษาไทยได้แล้ว I learned thai in only 5 months at Thai School in Ekamai in the Temple of Wat Thart Thong. the teachers teached us from the beginning of thai alphabet, pronouncing of every words...etc. I'm a little lucky cuz of this school is accepted only Thai people who have Thai ID Card which I do after I've got my Thai Nationality. It is not hard for me and my brother to get thai nationality. Because my mother she's born here in Thailand. and grew here in Thailand but moved away from Thailand since married with my dad. my brother and I born in Italy and another my two brother born in Indonesia and Malaysia. were 4 born in different country, too bad non born in Bangkok. B4 most of my life grew up in Malaysia. we moved back to Bangkok since my parent get devorce. Mom, she tried to converted us to Thai which even my father not thai and cannot Have a Thai Passport can't convert to Thai nationality. But because my youngest brother who born in Malaysia he got Thai Passport since he is born he becoming Thai a good gift from Thai Embbassy in Malaysia. when he saw that my little one got Thai passport then they allowed us to hold Thai Passport and having Thai Nationality with new name that I created "Wachirawin" I loved this name. very rare, and can say that only me who had this name in Thailand lol same as "De-Viey-Dorn" I started study Thai languages for 5 months until i know all alphabet of thai languages and speding another 2 years to get grade 12 diploma then I moved from ther to study at Thai College. I choosed computer programmer to learn. and spent 3 years in college and "NOT GRADUATED" shame, but true. I learn only to get languages. and I don't like to make a report. Mom so angry at me lol as usual Mom. since I lived here in Thailand from 1996-2005 i've got lot experience with Job, Schooling, Travelling. but all by myself. hmm so lonely to wrote that. I hope I can get some friends over here. My English is not perfect, I am not perfect in anylanguages. because if you think. I born in Italy and used to speaks that languages when I was a little kid and moved to Indonesia and Dad converted me to Indonesian Nationality and put me in Indonesian School till I can speak Indonesian languange. and another 4 years moved here to Bangkok in year 1987 - 1991 study in Indonesian School Bangkok that closed to Pantip Plaza. whoa and I loved to walked in to Pantip when i was 9 years old. Pantip on that time not an IT center. It just ordinary mall like others. me and my friend always went there to watched Movie on movie shop. they open something xxx movie which I was really don't know why they love each other but doing dat. till the Pantip is bankrupt then I don't go anymore. then late year 1991 we moved to Malaysia. I love this country a lot. I love the clean which is different from Thailand which is can say it is Dirty country. In Malaysia I lived in many places "Ulu Klang Gate, Damansara, and Bukit Indah" all this three places I loved Bukit Indah, we lived here for 1 year on the hill with fog everyday. in the morning was so cold. hot in the noon. people there speak English and Malaysian languages which I don't. I speak Indonesian only. some of Malaysian words are compare to Indonesian languages. but the meaning is totally different. when I speaks Indonesian to them. they get laugh with my pronouciation and the meaning. But then I learned out that Malaysian Languages is Mixes to English Languages. So I started to learn Malay languages till now I can speak that languages fluently like Thai but not professionally. I diffenitly forgot Italian language and now I almost forgot Indonesian Language and mostly speaking in Thai Languages only. my Thai Languages is good enough for someone and some people said I'm look like thai. so kool but not for some people. Some think I'm from Europe, or Arab. they will say that I'm look a like Europe boy in the morning. My skin always changed white+tan skin in morning and brown+red in the noon, yellow+tan in the nite. Weird. eh my boss here. gotta go. see ya, hope this is enough to introduce me :D by

yours

Dorn