New Members

Jockstar

Hi! I was told I HAD to post on this forum as I am a new member. I don't really have any connection to the forum other than the fact that I am a longtime friend of Tukyleith from the USofA. (Memphis, Tennessee... home of Elvis and the blues.)

I have enjoyed reading some of the posts off and on over the last couple of months though.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

jlynn

That you know Leith should be a closely guarded secret :D Welcome :o

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I was told I HAD to post on this forum as I am a new member. I don't really have any connection to the forum other than the fact that I am a longtime friend of Tukyleith from the USofA. (Memphis, Tennessee... home of Elvis and the blues.)

I have enjoyed reading some of the posts off and on over the last couple of months though.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

jlynn

That you know Leith should be a closely guarded secret :D Welcome :D

Thanks Doc :D

Welcome jlynn, great to see you. Cheaper than phone calls huh?

Not only is thaivisa.com a great place for us to learn about thailand, it is also a medium for our friends to stalk us :o J/K

Welcome vit42

I spend about 4 months a year here the rest of the time I am away working on

container ships I do not post much as there is no web browsers onboard ships

but the company says that will be coming at what cost I don’t know, also I am pretty

new to PC and am not yet comfortable with them.

Johna

I spend about 4 months a year here the rest of the time I am away working on

container ships I do not post much as  there is no web browsers onboard ships

but the company says that will be coming at what cost I don’t know, also I am pretty

new to PC and am not yet comfortable with them.

Johna

Hello john, hope you are enjoying TV. I am one of the black sheep of the forum and one of "them lot over there in the corner" but I still like this place a lot, and hope you do too.

Ye welcome johna. Enjoy mate.

Well I am new been looking and dropping my information into forum when I can.

Started here just over a year ago.

Visited Thailand for the first time in Sept 2003, been back 6 times since then.

Was in Phukett when the wave hit 22nd to the 28th Dec. Can at the present time only get 3 months visa unless I do the run. Do not wish to do that yet.

Living in New Zealand with Thai lady for over 4 years, no plans to marry her.

Looking at Thailand to retire there in May 2007. Never been with a bar girl, Am I silly?

Have been with a few good and bad Thai ladies in the 6 trips getting closer to the one that is for me. Mai tong reb. Hard to keep a lady when you do not live there not really fair on them or me. It hurts to much when you leave.

Any how this site is and has helped me lots in the past and will in the future.

July 2005 off to Bangkok to school to learn to speak Thai better, hope to do a 3 months class. Will be hard seeing im 55 + but I will give it a try.

Larr gone

Hi ya.

I'm Thailand's first registered chav.

Nice to meet you  :o

Then why isn't your avatar done out in Burberry check??!

Because I prefer Blue !

Well I did move here to get away from chavs, but perhaps being in LOS will help you change your ways :D

Welcome Superchav, and may you burn your hooded Adidas top with a smile once converted :D

Well I did move here to get away from chavs, but perhaps being in LOS will help you change your ways :D

Welcome Superchav, and may you burn your hooded Adidas top with a smile once converted :D

Perhaps being in LOS will help you change your prejudiced view of chavs.

Don't worry mate, we won't bump into each other when we are here will we ?

Cheers :o

Perhaps being in LOS will help you change your prejudiced view of chavs.

Don't worry mate, we won't bump into each other when we are here will we ?

Cheers :o

Well if we do, it's not like I won't know who you are! Your likely to be sticking out like a sore thumb!

Bad news though, gold is much more expensive here and no one sells soveriegn rings!

Don't be a chav Superchav! I'd much prefer to think of you in a better light!

You could change your handle to 'Superexchav' :D

P.S 'Chav' IS a prejudiced word for the express purpose of describing guys/gals like yourself, if you've chosen to call yourself "SUPERchav' then your gonna get a bit of stick for that regardless! :D

P.S 'Chav' IS a prejudiced word for the express purpose of describing guys/gals like yourself, if you've chosen to call yourself "SUPERchav' then your gonna get a bit of stick for that regardless

That is of course if you know what a chav is... :o

welcome chav

P.S 'Chav' IS a prejudiced word for the express purpose of describing guys/gals like yourself, if you've chosen to call yourself "SUPERchav' then your gonna get a bit of stick for that regardless

That is of course if you know what a chav is... :o

welcome chav

Heres a sample Tuky..

chavtastic_expectations.jpg

Check this site out your'll be an expert in no time!

ChavscumUK

Hello all forum members. Thank you so much for all the great stories and advice. I have been to LOS three times in the past two years and enjoy PTY the most but I must admit I enjoy being in BKK for a few days. The city has so much life.

I have submitted a photo gallery but can someone tell me how to delete the photos that came out black with no picture. I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thank you all for making this a great forum. Mahalos

Hello all forum members.  Thank you so much for all the great stories and advice.  I have been to LOS three times in the past two years and enjoy PTY the most but I must admit I enjoy being in BKK for a few days.  The city has so much life.

I have submitted a photo gallery but can someone tell me how to delete the photos that came out black with no picture.  I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thank you all for making this a great forum.  Mahalos

welcome gavin. your avatar is cool though.

Hello all forum members.  Thank you so much for all the great stories and advice.  I have been to LOS three times in the past two years and enjoy PTY the most but I must admit I enjoy being in BKK for a few days.  The city has so much life.

I have submitted a photo gallery but can someone tell me how to delete the photos that came out black with no picture.  I haven't been able to figure it out.

Thank you all for making this a great forum.  Mahalos

welcome gavin. your avatar is cool though.

Thanks Superchav. Welcome to you also. I noticed you just joined today