George Thoroughgood And The Destroyers Are Coming To Koh Phangan?

sbk

Saw a sign on the side of the Ban Tai road, just outside Thong Sala saying that George Thoroughgood and the Destroyers were going to play in Haad Yao West at some festival on Feb 12, 13 and 14. Got no details other than that as my husband would not slow the car down so I could have a better look :o

Anyone know anything about this?

Saw a sign on the side of the Ban Tai road, just outside Thong Sala saying that George Thoroughgood and the Destroyers were going to play in Haad Yao West at some festival on Feb 12, 13 and 14. Got no details other than that as my husband would not slow the car down so I could have a better look :o

sounds bad to the bone

I remember well the LP's from them so many years ago. The guitar was amazing. I remember I bought one at that time.

There's nothing on his official site about it. The earliest tour date they show is Feb 26 in Milwaukee, USA. If he plays on KPG, I'd make a special trip over to see the show.

If nobody else comes up with details by the time we go to town next, I will try to get the info and post it here.

Well, as someone else says, he's in the US until May Touring, then the UK, then back to the US..

You never know, maybe Phangang will be a warm up whilst on Holiday preparing for Touring ??

Fingers crossed..

http://www.georgethorogood.com/tour.html

Edited by MSingh

If true I'll be there!!

To be honest, I couldn't believe it myself when we drove past the sign. I told him to slow down or stop so that I could get a closer look at the sign to make sure, but he's never heard of George Thoroughgood and the fish were calling him back to sea. So, on we drove. :o

Well, drove past the place where I saw the sign, and realized it was the vinyl sign makers shop and the sign I saw was being put on a stand by the shopowner, not actually a sign in place. So, no sign to take a picture of :o

Since the person who ordered the signs has picked them up hopefully they will put them up sooner rather than later.

Maybe its just a cover band :D

We drove past a sign today in highspeed that said Metallica is playing in green mango with ac/dc as a opening act. My wife drove to fast for me to read all the facts. Anybody else seen this? Otherwise i go back toorrow and try to come back here with detail later on.....

Info about tickets and price is most wanted.

Thx.

We drove past a sign today in highspeed that said Metallica is playing in green mango with ac/dc as a opening act. My wife drove to fast for me to read all the facts. Anybody else seen this? Otherwise i go back toorrow and try to come back here with detail later on.....

Thx.

That's an incredibly similar Post to the OP or am i losing it ???

Thx.

Nope, just mattias being a smart aleck. :o

No worries, I understand the skepticism, couldn't believe it myself when I saw it. :D

Thx.

Nope, just mattias being a smart aleck. :D

No worries, I understand the skepticism, couldn't believe it myself when I saw it. :D

Ok, if you say like that i save my follow up post (pretty good actually, i can´t read thai and it was a sign that told us to not put metal in our wall socket) and say, yeah, sorry, i just made the whole thing up. You guys know buy now i like to spice up the forum now and then. :D .

Sorry! :o

You guys know buy now i like to spice up the forum now and then. :o .

Oh, is that what you call it now? I would have called it "taking the piss" :D

That is most lightly a better choice of words, hhahaha. :D .

Ohh, and i kind of feel a:

Since George Thoroughly is not coming to town

//Closed

Coming up. :D .

Ah, give it more than a day, I don't think I was hallucinating.

(look closely at the topic title mattias. There was no statement there :o )

So, have you managed to get your husband to slow down the vehicle yet? Or anybody else, is George thoroghood coming to Kpg or not?

Actually Mattias, I have been at home with my critically ill dog and unable to leave the house for more than an hour in the day. But since its so necessary for you to score points, I will gladly close this thread.

***Re-opened per Poor Sucker's request***