George Thoroughgood And The Destroyers Are Coming To Koh Phangan?

sbk

Actually Mattias, I have been at home with my critically ill dog and unable to leave the house for more than an hour in the day. But since its so necessary for you to score points, I will gladly close this thread.

***Re-opened per Poor Sucker's request***

Actually sbk, it is not at all necessary for me to "score points" and quite frankly i don´t see how i did? :o . I just wanted to know if the concert infact is on.

If poorsucker requested this thread open again, maybe he have some facts to share? Like ticket price and so.....?

Mattias, booooooring. Do you like polemic? Please take care more about Samui problems, and leave our small KPG stories :D

Stop this madness. I´m just asking if the concert is on, out of real interesst, i am a big fan of George thorogood and the destroyers and i for sure dont want to miss a concert that close to home. Stop calling it "scoring points" and "polemic" and everything else. If you dont have any details about the concert just dont post bs about me. <deleted> is wrong with you people! :o .

"Take care about samui problems and leave our small kpg stories". Get real. Im asking about a concert for crying out loud!