Police Along Hangdong - Samoeng Road

ThePyawkt

Hi,

I just drove home from work - I mork out near Samoeng. I took the Hangdong-Samoeng Road home, and every 2-3km, there was a police truck, with at least two officers, each, dressed to the hilt, stationed on the side. It was kind of creepy!

There must have been at least 12 stations in all, each with 1-2, sometimes three officers, again, every 2-3 km. I've never seen this before. Anyone have an idea what is going on? I was wondering if some VIP was visiting the area....

Any info would be really nice!

Thanks!

Hi,

I just drove home from work - I mork out near Samoeng. I took the Hangdong-Samoeng Road home, and every 2-3km, there was a police truck, with at least two officers, each, dressed to the hilt, stationed on the side. It was kind of creepy!

You ought to be in Brunei when ole Sulty gets on the road with his entourage of cops and Gurkhas if you think a few bib on the road over here is creepy. :o

Well, I was out and about again, starting at 7pm doing errands, and Hangdong Rd. was shut down for about 15 minutes, until a 15-20 vehicle motorcade with two pale yellow Benz' went through, and turned up towards Samoeng, which would seem to indicate that members of the Royal Family are visiting.

Interesting!