Land For Sale In Rayong

My wife and I have 6 rai (2.5 acres) for sale in NikomPattana Rayong. The land is 315m long by 30m wide. There is a dirt road access (along the 315m side of the land) which should be paved in the near future and the dirt road access connects to a paved main road. The dirt road is government owned. From the bottom of the land to the paved road it's about 160m. The land is located on NikomPattana Soi 1 really near the main town of NikomPattana. The soi/road is getting busier everyday with new appartment areas and houses being built. The land is perfect for a housing project, appartment project or it's also good to build a house on if someone wanted to live on it. We are selling 6 Rai for 3,300,000 baht. Contact me at [email protected] for more Information and more Pictures.

Some Area Information:

-The land to the NikomPattana town is about 1-2km (5mins drive)

-The land to Rayong City is about 30kms (20mins drive )

-The land to the Beach is about 30-35km (20-25min drive)

-The land to Bangkok is about 150km (Highway Driving 2hrs)

-The land to Pattaya is about 40km (30-35min drive)

-The land to DokRai Lake/Reservoir is about 5km (10 min drive)

-NikomPattana has a 7/11, Express Tesco being built right now, Gas Stations and Internet Cafes. It has all Necessities

post-50420-1233501009_thumb.jpg

Edited by rhino533

With the inheritan tax coming, not many speculator are will to pay a good price. I don't know what's the going rate for Rayong, but in Rangsit klong 10 - Pathumthani area which is abou 50km from Bangkok, the going selling price is only 200,000 Baht per rai.

The other way is to get a loan from the bank using the land and collectable. You should get about a million Baht. Then default the loan, and let the bank have your land (indirectly selling it). You could also try a local money lender.

Try asking your neighbour, he/she may want to enlarge his/her land, and may want be able to pay a premium for it.

If you are selling for a lot less (I mean a lot less), send me a map via PM. I may drive down to take a look next weekend.

Edited by samgrowth