Honda Dream Advice

mnbcm

Prices on that page are recommended retail prices for new bikes and from experience, they don't move much on them but tend to chuck in extras.

Is it worth an extra 5K for the magic button? Depends on you really - if you are an 80 year old granny, then an emphatic yes. If you have reasonable mobility, no dodgy knees e.t.c then I'd say no as Dreams are dead easy to kick through and 5000 THB buys an awful lot of petrol for that type of bike :o

Cheers,

Pikey.

Edited by Pikey

Prices on that page are recommended retail prices for new bikes and from experience, they don't move much on them but tend to chuck in extras.

Is it worth an extra 5K for the magic button? Depends on you really - if you are an 80 year old granny, then an emphatic yes. If you have reasonable mobility, no dodgy knees e.t.c then I'd say no as Dreams are dead easy to kick through and 5000 THB buys an awful lot of petrol for that type of bike :o

Cheers,

Pikey.

Thais don't seem to think the electric start is worth having so the extra cost isn't reflected in the resale value if you sell to a dealer or a local.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Thais don't seem to think the electric start is worth having so the extra cost isn't reflected in the resale value if you sell to a dealer or a local.

Did you ask all of them?

it is definitely worth the extra money re sales better and you can and will hopefully turn the thing off at the red light and save gas .so much easier to restart right in second gear and zoom off.also if you have big feet you hit the passenger footrest a lot when using the kickstart i bought mine on mahidol rd and negotiated a substantial discount for cash payment,i think i paid 40 k .....

it is definitely worth the extra money re sales better and you can and will hopefully turn the thing off at the red light and save gas .so much easier to restart right in second gear and zoom off.also if you have big feet you hit the passenger footrest a lot when using the kickstart i bought mine on mahidol rd and negotiated a substantial discount for cash payment,i think i paid 40 k .....

Cash is always a great negotiating tool. And yes, I remember hitting my foot all the time when I rented last time too. Electric start it is!