6 Nations On Tv

hill16

Given the recent shenanigans of WETV regarding the South African Sports channels (see the other post) :D , can anyone tell me, with 100% certainty, where one can watch the 6 Nations LIVE please? The tournament begins this Saturday night (Thai time) at 10pm and should not be missed by any rugby fan :o .

Thanks.

Is that the funny game where big guys bite each other's ears in the scrum and players have to drop the ball if anyone touches them? :D

I don't know what that game is but doesn't sound like rugby at all :D Best sport in the world and the Six Nations is a great competition.

Tuskers will be showing all the Six Nations games live if at all possible. There has been some doubt about TV coverage but we checked last night and we are not anticipating any problems with coverage this weekend.

We love our rugby so any fans of any of the countries involved plus neutral observers are very welcome indeed - should be great. :o

I don't know what that game is but doesn't sound like rugby at all :o Best sport in the world and the Six Nations is a great competition.

It certainly was the same game (rugby) if it's anything like when I played while in highschool many moons ago. :D:D:D

As you've might have guessed I was just polking good natured fun and keeping the topic at the top so someone might answer. You did so and thanks.