Sports Bar In Soi Cowboy

saorsa

Is the sports bar still openin soi cowboy?  Want somewhere decent to watch scotland in the 6 nations on sunday and since i will probaby be depressed after the game since scotland are shit and wales have been playing well, then i want to be near gogos to chear myself up after fulltime whistle.

Is the sports bar still openin soi cowboy?  Want somewhere decent to watch scotland in the 6 nations on sunday and since i will probaby be depressed after the game since scotland are shit and wales have been playing well, then i want to be near gogos to chear myself up after fulltime whistle.

There is a Scottish bar on Soi 22, not too far from Cowboy. Never been there, but driven past it a million times.

twenty2bar.jpg

Is the sports bar still openin soi cowboy? Want somewhere decent to watch scotland in the 6 nations on sunday and since i will probaby be depressed after the game since scotland are shit and wales have been playing well, then i want to be near gogos to chear myself up after fulltime whistle.

There is a Scottish bar on Soi 22, not too far from Cowboy. Never been there, but driven past it a million times.

twenty2bar.jpg

Years ago it was located on Sukhumvit (between 20 & 22). One of my favorite drinking hole while leaving in the area.

Always a joyful atmosphere.

I should give a try a their new premises one of these days!

The Crossbar on Soi 23 , would be a good location to watch the Rugby. go to there web site for location map..thecrossbarbangkok.com

I agree the Crossbar is a good pub to watch the Rugby and football and very near to the compassion zone you require afterwards :o

The food is good too and no hassles while watching the game.

BT

The Bradman bar on Soi 23 about 100 Meters the Sukhumvit side of Cowboy is a dedicated sports bar and will show all six nations games on about 13 big screens scattered over 3 floors. Good food and staff, no hassles. Only problem is you have to put up with a bunch of Brits, Aussies and Kiwis.

I thought that the Scottish rugby team were celebratory girls :D

they certainly play like it at times! :o So long as they beat England all is forgiven, even if italay beat em by 30 points!

This sentiment applies to Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Unfortunately as a result they all play like Titans against England and tarts against France allowing the frogs to lift the title. (I know Wales squeezed past France in the last 10 minutes last year).

Google the Office Bar Bangkok. It's on Soi 33.

Date

Event

What's On

Time

Sun, Feb 8 Premier League

Portsmouth v Liverpool LIVE

Sun, Feb 8 Cricket

Australia v NZ ODI LIVE

Sun, Feb 8 Cricket

Sri Lanka v India ODI LIVE

Tottenham v Arsenal LIVE

Sun, Feb 8 Cricket

West Indies v England Test LIVE

Sun, Feb 8 Rugby

6 Nations Scotland v Wales LIVE

West Ham v Man U LIVE

Tue, Feb 10 Cricket

Australia v NZ ODI LIVE

Tue, Feb 10 Cricket T20

Sri Lanka v India 20/20 LIVE

i ended up wartching the game in Green Parrot soi 33 since my mate is mgr...was so depressing, ui made him change the channel before the game was over...i did find a nice girlie to cheer me up later though :o

The Bradman bar on Soi 23 about 100 Meters the Sukhumvit side of Cowboy is a dedicated sports bar and will show all six nations games on about 13 big screens scattered over 3 floors. Good food and staff, no hassles. Only problem is you have to put up with a bunch of Brits, Aussies and Kiwis.

Dont give our secrets away, only for dedicated sports buff's. Spend all aft and evening here.

• 1 month later...

YES STILL OPEN... ENTERING FROPM ASOKE>>>>> HALF WAY UP ON LEFT HAND SIDE...... GO GET EM TIGER !

I'm gonna do a free plug for Brian and suggest the crossbar.

Yep, Brian gets my vote as well, always plenty of sports coverage on in The Crossbar. Almost my second home. :o

Cheaper than renting office space right M? :D

:D and more enjoyable

I found it by entering "twenty two bar bangkok". It's from the page http://www.bangkokeyes.com/2006nov01.html

Velly good... Well, its still a shameless plug. I've driven down there 100's of times and have not once noticed it :o Times must be hard I guess.

Not sure I see the plug aspect. If I'd known the place, I would have done the same thing..