David Beckham And Wife Upset Buddhist Monks In Koh Samui

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great photo though really points out what 2 bit ho's footballers wifes are and the fact footballers love paying for sex (see ronaldo for futher information)

Eh, <deleted>? Why does this make his wife a 2-bit whore? ..and if you base the tens of thousands of professional footballers on the mistakes of one rather stupid footballer, then I suppose that makes us all love screwing kids 'cos at least one expat does. Ridiculous.

And to other posters...

As to why does he deserve his money, football (soccer) stars still earn less on average than America baseball and American Football stars. While I have never been a Spice Girl groupie, they are no different than many boy and girl bands - all image and little talent. The only reason she still has the money is because she was wise enough to make sound investments and get good management, whereas most such 'musicians' usually blow it all believing it forever. They do do stuff for charity, but why should they give all their money away. Think of the massive payouts some Hollywood stars get - tens of millions for a single film sometimes - they raise money sure, but they don't give it all away either. Why should they? Have you?

Edited by wolf5370

foreigners can own houses, I believe they just can't own the land the house is on.

So naturally knowing this you would then decide to drop a 500 million baht house on a plot of land with a lease on it. As someone else pointed out, a fool and his money easily parted. Or is it a case of easy come, easy go? :o

The monks are upset about a state-of-the-art mosquito exterminator installed at the couple’s recently renovated new home on the Thai island of Koh Samui.

what a load of rubbish.... every Thai in Thailand uses some kind of Mosquito repelant!!! .....

i think the monks are just jealous the beckhams havent donate one to there temple :o ....

Sound about right, a little leverage for a big donation.

But I DOUBT the monks themselves are doing this press release....

They have too much cash for someone NOT to take a shot

at getting some droppings from their table.

I do know someone in hospital with Dengue now, from here.

I don't think this is the right house in the picture.

But they are both models and photogs and art directors LOVE to

take the super rich and pose them down scale and sexy.

Edited by animatic

great photo though really points out what 2 bit ho's footballers wifes are and the fact footballers love paying for sex (see ronaldo for futher information)

Eh, <deleted>? Why does this make his wife a 2-bit whore? ..and if you base the tens of thousands of professional footballers on the mistakes of one rather stupid footballer, then I suppose that makes us all love screwing kids 'cos at least one expat does. Ridiculous.

And to other posters...

As to why does he deserve his money, football (soccer) stars still earn less on average than America baseball and American Football stars. While I have never been a Spice Girl groupie, they are no different than many boy and girl bands - all image and little talent. The only reason she still has the money is because she was wise enough to make sound investments and get good management, whereas most such 'musicians' usually blow it all believing it forever. They do do stuff for charity, but why should they give all their money away. Think of the massive payouts some Hollywood stars get - tens of millions for a single film sometimes - they raise money sure, but they don't give it all away either. Why should they? Have you?

Good points. Can't really see why people love to hate the Beckhams - but it is the fashionable thing to do it seems. What's their crime? Too rich and successful? I know some don't like the way they aggressively market themselves, but who really cares - up to them i say. Stop with your jealousy people!

Edited by rixalex

foreigners can own houses, I believe they just can't own the land the house is on.

So naturally knowing this you would then decide to drop a 500 million baht house on a plot of land with a lease on it. As someone else pointed out, a fool and his money easily parted. Or is it a case of easy come, easy go? :o

Well, despite the fact that the house apparently doesn't belong to David Beckham, lets just say it does for discussion sake. 500 million is a bit over 1 million pounds. Small potatoes to this man, I would think.

But, if reports are correct, it would appear that he wasn't the fool parted from his money in this case :D

Well, despite the fact that the house apparently doesn't belong to David Beckham, lets just say it does for discussion sake. 500 million is a bit over 1 million pounds. Small potatoes to this man, I would think.

But, if reports are correct, it would appear that he wasn't the fool parted from his money in this case :D

According to my calculations 500m bht is equivalent to 9.7m pounds sterling and

that house could not have cost that much

Look at the piddling pool!

It has already been stated in this thread that the house pictured is owned by Kevin

and The Beckham angle is rubbish

IF Beckham ever arrived on Samui it would be splashed all over the Thai Newspapers

I don't remember seeing any such a story. :D:D

Oops, my bad, I have terrible math. missed a zero on the calculator. Anyway, 10 million pounds for a man whose current contract with the LA Galaxy nets him 650 million dollars a year, plus his endorsements, plus his wife's endorsements plus investments.

Still small potatoes I say :o

But, as you said, this house apparently doesn't even belong to the Beckhams :D

According to my calculations 500m bht is equivalent to 9.7m pounds sterling and

that house could not have cost that much

Look at the piddling pool!

It has already been stated in this thread that the house pictured is owned by Kevin

and The Beckham angle is rubbish

IF Beckham ever arrived on Samui it would be splashed all over the Thai Newspapers

I don't remember seeing any such a story. :D:D

Mick Jagger once came into a bar in Bophut. The Stones were in BKK at that time. Seems that he took a short break on the island. No newspaper reported that.

They have been here twice so far, private jet, immigration on the plane,

pick up to mini van right on the air field. Right to the house.

They were come and gone before the press got a clue.

Lots of really well to do people pop in and depart,

discretion CAN be bought here.

Oops, my bad, I have terrible math. missed a zero on the calculator. Anyway, 10 million pounds for a man whose current contract with the LA Galaxy nets him 650 million dollars a year, plus his endorsements, plus his wife's endorsements plus investments.

Still small potatoes I say :o

But, as you said, this house apparently doesn't even belong to the Beckhams :D

sbk,

You could probably add another zero to the end and it wouldnt make much difference either.

Having said everything about these superwealthy people, I dont personally have a problem with THEM, its more the way they are jammed down peoples throats every day. Every magazine, paper, tv show.....get over it, why dont they do more reports on everyday people, theres billions of stories to be told, much more important lessons to learn than this type of craaap.

I dont personally have a problem with THEM, its more the way they are jammed down peoples throats every day. Every magazine, paper, tv show.....get over it, why dont they do more reports on everyday people, theres billions of stories to be told, much more important lessons to learn than this type of craaap.

Public is given what it wants.

I dont personally have a problem with THEM, its more the way they are jammed down peoples throats every day. Every magazine, paper, tv show.....get over it, why dont they do more reports on everyday people, theres billions of stories to be told, much more important lessons to learn than this type of craaap.

So your suggesting I don't belong to the public OR just that I am a minortiy member of the public OR perhaps theres no money to be made in what I am suggesting?

Oops, my bad, I have terrible math. missed a zero on the calculator. Anyway, 10 million pounds for a man whose current contract with the LA Galaxy nets him 650 million dollars a year...

Might want to check your facts ... duh

6.5 mil/year

:o sbk is definately having a bad day with the number zero. Never mind sbk, point taken.....these <deleted> are overpayed.

Edited by neverdie

The Beckhams bought their three-storey hillside home on the island in 2007 for 4.5 million Euros [201,162,277 Thai Baht], but the full cost of the home after renovations is believed to be closer to 10 million Euros [447,027,282 Thai Baht].

a fool and his money are soon parted .................

The house is also partly environmentally friendly,

doubt very much if a 500 million baht 3 story home on a hillside on a tropical island is going to be environmentally friendly.

"The Beckhams were very keen to keep the mosquitoes out because they can carry disease, as well as being annoying.

i hear that the mosquitoes would like to keep the beckhams out because they also can be annoying

Er , HER money.. Victoria is the big breadwinner in the Beckham family

So your suggesting I don't belong to the public OR just that I am a minortiy member of the public OR perhaps theres no money to be made in what I am suggesting?

Take your pick.

And to other posters...

Good points. Can't really see why people love to hate the Beckhams - but it is the fashionable thing to do it seems. What's their crime? Too rich and successful? I know some don't like the way they aggressively market themselves, but who really cares - up to them i say. Stop with your jealousy people!

Well said mate !!!!!!!!!!! my sentiments exactly ,,,, I cannot stand ANYTHING to do with football or the bloody spice girls ,,,,,,,, but give them a break ,, they may have been very lucky in life but they are a good clean living family and have invested their money very wisely ,,,,,,,,unlike some of our other high profile ( superstars ?? ) that have done nothing with their good fortune other than piss it up the wall or shoot it up their arms ,,,,,,, good on em I would love them for neighbours ,,,,,, green monsters go and eat the mozzies :o

Oops, my bad, I have terrible math. missed a zero on the calculator. Anyway, 10 million pounds for a man whose current contract with the LA Galaxy nets him 650 million dollars a year...

Might want to check your facts ... duh

6.5 mil/year

:o sbk is definately having a bad day with the number zero. Never mind sbk, point taken.....these <deleted> are overpayed.

haha, got that off some website, didn't even think to check. Just dont' ask me to calculate the tip and we'll be fine :D

And to other posters...

Well said mate !!!!!!!!!!! my sentiments exactly ,,,, I cannot stand ANYTHING to do with football or the bloody spice girls ,,,,,,,, but give them a break ,, they may have been very lucky in life but they are a good clean living family and have invested their money very wisely ,,,,,,,,unlike some of our other high profile ( superstars ?? ) that have done nothing with their good fortune other than piss it up the wall or shoot it up their arms ,,,,,,, good on em I would love them for neighbours ,,,,,, green monsters go and eat the mozzies :o

Personally, I have absolutely no problem with my new neighbours. The BBQ David organised last weekend for the neighbourhood was great - just the strip show Justine performed was a bit over the hill ! Gary Gecko did a great performance as DJ, but he couldn't beat Mick Jagger who arrived quite late as his plane had problems again. There is only one thing I don't like very much : Posh just called to invite my wife for an afternoon shopping . I'm desperately looking for a safe place for my credit card now :D