Market Analysis - Rare And Dangerous Black Swan Technical Formation

The very rare black swan formation - note both feet and neck are complete and the rare vampire tooth variation is in place.

This is very bad. Very very bad.

<snip hilarious pic>

hahahahahhah, good one Crash999.

:o

"rare vamipire tooth variation" hahahaha... I laughed out loud... I guess I'm a finance dork, then :D

Lanna, what does your chart mean, to us not TAs?

And anybody have an explanation as to why the NZD popped ~5% on friday against the USD? I was waiting for .50cents to the USD and I was gonna jump all over the NZD... alas, I guess I missed my chance... will I get it again... time will tell....

The very rare black swan formation - note both feet and neck are complete and the rare vampire tooth variation is in place.

<snip hilarious pic>

Lanna, what does your chart mean, to us not TAs?

The chart shows a breaqkout to the upside from a symmetrical triangle in the NASDAQ 100 Index while having shown positive divergance in its consolidation. I don't place much importance on it one way or the other as it occured near the apex of the triangle and statistically less valid as a result.

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=...trical_triangle

blackswanchartael4eu7.png

Please be more precise "very" or "very very"? There's a huge difference u know? Did u like "Etch a sketch" as a kid BTW

the black swan also seems to have a bad case of squirty bum - is there any significance for the food industry ?

IMO no. But based on this NEW AND UNIQUE DIRECTIONAL DATA I have now 'directed' all my financial resourses into the toilet paper industry and imodium producing facilities. :o:D:D

That was such a good post Crash999. - I take my hat off.

Seeing is believing. This was pretty original and funny my man!

Wish I could take the credit but the black swan was previously identified by one of the world's premier technical analysts. When I look at this data all I can see is the 'jagged mountain range' formation.

Back to my fundies....

Very rare, its a short necked swan, dont see many of those around

Looks like a duck to me! :o

Ohh no to the trained eye it is but a lame duck :D . Unless off course it is one of those birds that pretends to be wounded to draw you away from its nest!

Damm deception where will it all lead to?

On the other hand....

post-25601-1234006284_thumb.png

To my relatively untrained eye this could be the Pac Man gobble formation of short exuberance followed by a return to previous conditions.

13630045tw8.jpg

Crash999 you are my new favorite poster hahahaha Hilarious :o:D

Between all of the doom and gloom, your 2 charts have made me chuckle, even as I have lost half of my net worth!!! Now I can die happy... :D Good stuff, makes you realize not to take life too seriously... Good on you!