Travel 2000 Visa Run

I am looking for a Visa Run Service to Kota Bahru and have come across Travel 2000 offering a Visa Run service to Kota Bahru.

Has anybody any experience with this company and could you provide some feedback for me before I commit with them.

Thank you in advance.

DCS

Schedule as follows:

Start from MONDAY/WEDNESDAY: Narathiwat

05:30

Make your own way to Narathiwat Imperial Hotel (former name Royal Princess Hotel)

Get the coupon for breakfast and please fill the forms for visa application

Wait for our staff in the lobby of the hotel

07:30

Our Staff will pick you up and we shall leave for Kota Bharu for visa application at the Royal Thai Consulate

Lunch at by own arrangement.

13:30

Collect the visa, transferred to Narathiwat Imperial Hotel (former name Royal Princess Hotel)

Make you way home.

INCLUDES:

Roundtrip transfers to Kota Bharu

Breakfast at the Hotel

Our Service

EXCLUDES:

Bus Ticket

Visa Fee

This avoids fast minibus journeys, you can make your way there on the day prior to departing to the consulate, stay in the Imperial Hotel overnight, travel to Hat Yai after being dropped off at the Imperial Hotel, stay in Hat Yai one night and return to home the nest day.

Cheers,

DCS

Be very careful down in that neck of the woods. Your fee may include a kidnapping!!

Don't let him confuse you. Till now in the eastern part of the deep south, where an insurgency is going on, there has never been any violence directed against foreigners, or kidnappings for that matter.

Hi All,

It is my intention to drive to Narathiwat from Samui on a Tuesday, stay overnight at the Imperial in Narathiwat, use the service as descrided in earlier post, travel to Hat Yai, spend one night in Hat Yai and then drive back to Samui the next day.

It has all become neccesary as Penang will only issue me a 3 month Non Imm B visa now after 10 years of 1 year Non Imm B multi entry visas.

I'll watch out for the Bandits!!!

But if anybody has used this service before from Travel 2000 I would appreciate your comments.

Cheers,

DCS

I was joking about the kidnappings, of course!! However, still be very careful in Narathiwat! A white Christian or Jew may be too tempting for some of the rogues down there.

Methink a white buddhist should be careful. :o

More seriously,they are not fighting a religion war,as is happening in other countries,but their own,buddhist,government.

I am looking for a Visa Run Service to Kota Bahru and have come across Travel 2000 offering a Visa Run service to Kota Bahru.

Has anybody any experience with this company and could you provide some feedback for me before I commit with them.

Thank you in advance.

DCS

I am interested also because I came across it and have given the link to it a few times but have never gotten any feedback on anybody using them.

Please post back when you do it and let us know how it went.