Tukyleith's 30th

tuky

I turn 30 on the 13th January, however I will be in transit on that day.

So I am inviting one and all to enjoy a beer and a song at davethailand's pub in pattaya this friday night. (7/1/2005)

Dave, please post the address and directions.

I can only put a couple of thousand baht on the bar. So come early if you want a free drink.

Dave, please let everyone know what time it starts and other info etc.

PM me, or preferably Dave if you would like to come, or for more info.

Cheers.

I turn 30 on the 13th January, however I will be in transit on that day.

So I am inviting one and all to enjoy a beer and a song at davethailand's pub in pattaya this friday night. (7/1/2005)

Dave, please post the address and directions.

I can only put a couple of thousand baht on the bar. So come early if you want a free drink.

Dave, please let everyone know what time it starts and other info etc.

PM me, or preferably Dave if you would like to come, or for more info.

Cheers.

Live music starts at 830pm, Tuky, let me know how many places you want. :D

The map is below or click on Tukys davethailand link and it will show my profile (don't be offended by the pic) :o . Website link is there also.

Map

Live music starts at 830pm, Tuky, let me know how many places you want. 

Dave, I want as many places as we have replies...I am not so popular.

But what the folks do not know is that I know how to party, we will put a few thousand baht on the bar to get things going. And from then who knows...

Folks, let us know so we can plan the night..Also, if you cannot respond here, do not think you are not welcome, all are welcome. Just mention thaivisa at the door and you will ushered to the right people.

Cheers

tukyleith

Tuky, as you know I'm way over the water in London but wish you all the best for your birthday & hope you have a great one. :D Don't get too messy though, the older you get the worst the hangovers are :o:D

Tuky, as you know I'm way over the water in London but wish you all the best for your birthday & hope you have a great one. :D Don't get too messy though, the older you get the worst the hangovers are :o  :D

Boo, somehow I have learnt to ignore A HANGOVER...oops, sorry for shouting it hurts my head too. :D

I am not expecting anyone to turn up, but I thought I would ask anyhow.

Thanks for your birthday wishes Boo...and sorry for where you are, I am sure you would prefer to be here.

Chok Dee Boo.

Wish I could make it Tuky-love to celebrate with you!!! If your about in May/June perhaps I'll throw a few your way. (hoping 2 be there for my bday)

I would love to meet you Brit...However I will be spending 10 weeks in Sweden for work starting mid Jan...will be home nearing the end of march...Keep me up to date with when you want to celebrate, if I can I will be there...

Cheers Pal...

tuky

I wish I could make it, Reith. Happy birthday anyway! :D

No worries Elsie, I understand there are mitigating circumstances :D

But I will be happy in the knowledge that you love me anyhow and that if you were there you would give me a great big kiss... :D:D:o

(we will leave your breasts well and truly out of this topic :D )

Edited by tukyleith

Any chance you are going to be "Kicking on" on Saturday Night. I am happy to come down from Suphan Buri, but I have an export customer from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday and well, a hangover, won't look so good. :o

Happy to buy a beer or 2 as well. :D:D

If you like PM me your plan and I will follow. :D

Otherwise Have a GREAT PARTEEEEEE (Said with a rising tone)

Matt

:D  :D  :D

Happy Birthday tukyleith

Will be home in Kan, but should you ever venture out to there I will buy you one of these :-

Kan Win  :o

Hey, if I drive over from Suphan (avoiding the fake gold shop) can I get one as well ?

Or if you come here, I can return the pleasure.

:D  :D  :D

Happy Birthday tukyleith

Will be home in Kan, but should you ever venture out to there I will buy you one of these :-

Kan Win  :o

Hey, if I drive over from Suphan (avoiding the fake gold shop) can I get one as well ?

Or if you come here, I can return the pleasure.

:D:D:D

Kan do. Jolly Frog between 4-5 pm @ weekends :D

Bad News!!!

My wife just told me that a whole crew of her family are driving down from Udon Thani today for my birthday party, if we can still make it, we won't get there until late. :D

A bit cynical of me but it seems the family are always interested in a free party, especially if the farang is paying :o