Pattaya's 1st Bed Race

mavisnt

:o I AM APEALING FORHELP .myself and 5 other ladies took part in this raceand had a fantastc time and enjoyed ourselves ..even WON A PRIZE ,itwas for theslowest but as we are ladies we do not run but just stroll !!!!!!! :D anyway as we wereall pushing nobody was available to take any piccies .....so if any of you clever people with cameras took any photos off THE PATTAYA INTERNATIONAL LADIES CLUB(we werethe ones with the mini 4 poster bed )could you lease post them on the site so we can have some memories to laugh about !!!!!!!!!thank you

.....so if any of you clever people with cameras took any photos off THE PATTAYA INTERNATIONAL LADIES CLUB(we werethe ones with the mini 4 poster bed )could you lease post them on the site so we can have some memories to laugh about !!!!!!!!!thank you

Well, ladies, here are three of you when you got as far as Best Friend Beer Bar complex

post-34728-1234438438_thumb.jpg

post-34728-1234438466_thumb.jpg

post-34728-1234438484_thumb.jpg

An enjoyable day and fun for all. There were 29 or 30 beds in the race. Apparently the Murphys team even stopped for a BEER on the way.

Graham of RCJP.

PS. How are you ladies at SWIMMING? Our Cross Bay Swim is on Sunday 15 November this year.... Water wings are allowed :o

:D THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE POSTED PHOTOS HERE ....ESPECIALLY THE TWO OF US WHO GOT LEFT BEHIND.in reply to the cross bay swim....i will not be here then (reporting in to family in U.K. ) but i will pass the message on to the girls to see if anyone is interested ! :o

THANKS again for all the piccies ...its nice to know there are some very helpful gentlemen out there : :D