Pai To Mae Sai Stamp Run

damian5000

Anyone done Pai to Mae Sai? How difficult is it these days? I've read some on the net from a couple years back, but it didn't seem easy...Wondering if that's changed at all or even if it's not easy what the steps might be...

Not really sure what you are asking.

Pai to Mae Sai, the road is OK (did it recently)

Getting the stamp, same same as before.

Check out of Thailand and then go to the Burmese Immigration, pay $10.00 (or 500 baht) they take your foto, give you a card and if you want you can stay in Burma for two weeks.

They keep your passport which you pick up on your way back to Mae Sai, get the chop at Thai Immigration.

All done and dusted. Can take as little as 15-20 minutes if your in a hurry.

I apologize for not being more clear. I mean, public transportation to Mae Sai from Pai...

Take a bus to Chiang Dao then another to Chiang Rai via Fang, then to Mai Sai. Return to Pai in the reverse order.

Hey look, a friendly message from Blinky. It's a miracle. :o

I apologize for not being more clear. I mean, public transportation to Mae Sai from Pai...

Take a bus to Chiang Dao then another to Chiang Rai via Fang, then to Mai Sai. Return to Pai in the reverse order.

Hey look, a friendly message from Blinky. It's a miracle. :o

Make the most of it. It may never happen again.

Or take a bus to Chiang Mai, a bus to Mai Sai, and reverse order back

Chiang Daw might save you an hour, but the busses to Chiang Rai don't seem that comfortable, and the ride through Fang to Chiang Rai would cause you to lose that hour.

Hey look, a friendly message from Blinky. It's a miracle. :D

Friendly posts from Ajarn are also few and far between, those days. Another miracle :D

An unpredicted total solar eclipse is about to shadow the earth. Life, as we know it, will never be the same.

Life will never be the same... Does that mean that Ajarnpim will come back to me? :o

Hey look, a friendly message from Blinky. It's a miracle. :D

Friendly posts from Ajarn are also few and far between, those days. Another miracle :D

An unpredicted total solar eclipse is about to shadow the earth. Life, as we know it, will never be the same.

Life will never be the same... Does that mean that Ajarnpim will come back to me? :o

Adjan jb, don't kid yourself. Ajarnpim has got her eyes and body set on me but I will not allow myself to fall under her evil spell.