Budget Detox / Fast Thailand

lilly6

• 4 weeks later...

Spa Samui on Koh Samui or any of the hospitals (Bumrungrad, Yanhee) and plastic surgery clinics in Bangkok. You don't really need to pay anyone for a detox/cleanse/fast though. Do a little research on the internet, choose what suits you, and do it on your own. Cheaper and more logical.

Suan Nanachaat in kanchanaburi will do tailored packages to suit individual needs. Check their website.

I have done fasts/detox at Spa samui and at the Sanctuary at Koh Phangan - I prefered the Sanctuary (micer beach and surrounds than Samui), but there was not too much difference between the two - both should come in well under your budget. I believe there are also other places on Koh Phangna which are a bit fancier - but would probably still fit your budget - a google search will lead you to those.

• 5 months later...

Thamkrabok Temple - Thailand.

For 50 years this Buddhist temple propose a free (Donation at the end of the treatment) Desintox Program open to anybody in need.

People from all over the world comes to enjoy the unique herbal medecine and spiritual healing that offer this temple.

For motivated people only. High success rate.English, German, French, Dutch fluent speakers.

www.thamkrabok-monastery.org