Is It The Right Time To Buy Property In Hua Hin

andrew rohan

could this mean that all those fancy flashy real estate offices that seem to have taken over the centre of town , and all those stickered up 4x4s that get all the best parking spaces , and all those pressed shirt wearing agents with their barbie doll big sunglassed thai wives , and all those thick as pigshit brit builder yobs with the tattood knuckles will be leaving town

please tell me yes.

this is the funniest post i've ever read!

could this mean that all those fancy flashy real estate offices that seem to have taken over the centre of town , and all those stickered up 4x4s that get all the best parking spaces , and all those pressed shirt wearing agents with their barbie doll big sunglassed thai wives , and all those thick as pigshit brit builder yobs with the tattood knuckles will be leaving town

please tell me yes.

this is the funniest post i've ever read!

Hope so, we can all throw a party and have a laugh, even have a half decent conversation.

Given that asset prices around the world are falling, how can anyone believe that now is a good time to buy? Real estate prices in the US are history, prices in the UK are now forecasting greater than a 50% fall, Hong Kong has fallen by 25% and Dubai is on the cards to fall by some huge amount this year. Australia, Europe, Russia, etc, all the same story. Does anyone truly believe that Thailand is unique in this respect, I don't think so. Do your self a favor, rent for at least another one or two years.

Given that asset prices around the world are falling, how can anyone believe that now is a good time to buy? Real estate prices in the US are history, prices in the UK are now forecasting greater than a 50% fall, Hong Kong has fallen by 25% and Dubai is on the cards to fall by some huge amount this year. Australia, Europe, Russia, etc, all the same story. Does anyone truly believe that Thailand is unique in this respect, I don't think so. Do your self a favor, rent for at least another one or two years.

How refreshing, an honest informative post, yes 2 years and have a look then.

How could you possibly buy a house in Thailand without being Thai?

Anyone can buy a house in Thailand and have the ownership registered at the local amphur office. It is land we cannot own but my Thai wife can buy land. If this was not the answer to your question and you instead want to know my reasons for wanting to buy a house, sorry mate, that is not of your concern!