Phitsanoluke

SiamPower

If this was about Phitsanulok (did I spell it correct?), I have an experience about Mr. X there.

He is an ambitious man and 1st one ever to get degree on anything (engineering) in his family. Always concentrated getting the best pay, this guy has charmed (?) plenty of guys, mostly 60+, giving him a better chance in life. We are 'friends', so I get to know more than I would like to.

Some people are so bound to their families that they really don't see the train coming. The guy in question has a GF (!!!) that he is going to MARRY soon, next Month actually. Soooooo... many people still fall for the person. I wonder why. ???

There aren't any tourist oriented places.

I mean, i looks for Places (Thai Disco/Karaoke etc) with Thai's not with Falang ;-)

Siampower

There are no discos etc that are gay in Pit ...

If you are Thai you can look on the Thai boards for locals places :o

There aren't any tourist oriented places.

I mean, i looks for Places (Thai Disco/Karaoke etc) with Thai's not with Falang ;-)

Siampower

There are no discos etc that are gay in Pit ...

If you are Thai you can look on the Thai boards for locals places :o

Oohh..Sorry I'm a Falang. But some Falang dont look places without or not to much Falang.

I understand that, dont gives any Gay Bar's, but maby Discotheken where GAY People (Thai) like to go.

SiamPower

Edited by SiamPower

SP- just ask the nightdesk staff at your hotel where it might be good for you to go- in general, you can find gay people around any disco in Thailand. Good luck, and do try to look around and fit in to whatever place you find- it'll be a real disco & you can't expect the majority to be interested in foreigners.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry --- again there are no tourist oriented gay places in Pits--

There are a number of small bars along the river at the back of the night market, some have more gay locals than others, best to go after 10.00 pm, have had some funny times there, the restaurant at the far end (down river) is excellent and very cheap