Thaivisa And Firefox

Thetyim

I am running XP and Firefox

I have been having problems for the past week or so with ThaiVisa locking up but have put it down to New Year and Tsunami overloading.

Firefox works OK for about ten minutes then it locks and I have to use Ctrl+Alt+Del to close Firefox.

I have today reverted to IE6 and have no problems.

Thaivisa is the only site giving me a problem

Any ideas ??

I am using Firefox with no problem but at first had to clear cookies that had been sent to IE6 previously to get it operating right. Worth a try just go to tools/privacy/cookies/view and delete any cookies from thaivisa to see if it helps.

I have now fired all my advisors, consultants and even my shrink as it appears that the correct solution to ALL problems anywhere in the world come from the walking fountain of knowledge known locally as Lopburi3.

Thanks mate.

I do prefer Firefox but there are a few sites that do mangle up the formatting for anything other than IE. The Google blog - blogspot - for example.

Web site developers got a bit lazy as they configured their site soley for IE and everything else has to get by as well as they can.

Hopefully if IE continues to lose market share to Firefox, then developers will check the site looks ok for every browser.