Where The Pet Shop In Pattaya

loveweaver

Help Help! :o

I'm new here. Just move...

and I'm looking for a puppy. (May be Shihuahua or Pomeranion)

This morning I drove around Pattaya but didn't find any so who can tell me where??? :D

Please please :D:D

Thanks

[/quo

I know of one pet shop on the ground floor of The Avenue shopping mall - but I am sure there are more. Thepprasit and Naklua markets also have someone selling puppies.

Help Help! :o

I'm new here. Just move...

and I'm looking for a puppy. (May be Shihuahua or Pomeranion)

This morning I drove around Pattaya but didn't find any so who can tell me where??? :D

Please please :D:D

Thanks

I know of one pet shop on the ground floor of The Avenue shopping mall - but I am sure there are more. Thepprasit and Naklua markets also have someone selling puppies.

Avoid buying puppies from the markets at all costs!!!! The pup's are always far too young to be sold and are prone to bad health and disease.

Try one of the dog shelters first either Tony's or the one at Laem Chabang, then try the temples, then look at adopting a street / stray dog, at the very last - only if you must, go to a breeder / pet shop.

Lots and Lots of good dogs looking for homes.

Do not buy Puppies from the Markets - I know of 5 people who lost there Puppies purchased at these markets in Pattaya, they ALL had the Parvo Virus, and became very very sick just days after taking them home..

Please, no matter how gorgeous they may look, avoid !!!!

There are 5 baby soi dogs about 6 weeks old, absolutely beautiful outside my house - any takers ?? and I bet they would be more healthy than the market stall animals.

There's a pet shop in Pattaya Nua which usually has a fair number of puppies. It's about 50 metres or so up from 2nd Road on the right hand side, next door to J & K Books which has a sign outside and should help you find it.