Anyone Know Good Website For Information About Designing A House?

nicksal37

We have basic drawings for a house we want to build.I cannot find a web site that will help us design it better.I am sure many TV members have had a similar circumstance when they build their own property.any advice would be helpful.

I've heard good things about..... www.thai-land-house.com

We have basic drawings for a house we want to build.I cannot find a web site that will help us design it better.I am sure many TV members have had a similar circumstance when they build their own property.any advice would be helpful.

I second Cool Thai House. He has a forum too. What's more is the webmaster 'Dozer' is a super nice bloke. I stuck a couple of his articles up on my site. Here's a good example on How to avoid the Corner Cutters in Construction

Good luck

Aitch

Hi,

There is a local company... in CM near Central Kadsuan Kaew.... www.onlyfloorplans.com .... they do basic floor plan and 650 THB per plan. Then the 3D modeling at about 1,000 THB per 3D image. The great thing is that you can visit the office and work with them in person and make sure you dont go through many edits and a waste of time :-) Talk to DANIEL ... you can email them at [email protected]. British owned... all employess are in Chiang Mai... about 20 of them.

If you want to see what the did for me... send me a PM.

Hi,

There is a local company... in CM near Central Kadsuan Kaew.... www.onlyfloorplans.com .... they do basic floor plan and 650 THB per plan. Then the 3D modeling at about 1,000 THB per 3D image. The great thing is that you can visit the office and work with them in person and make sure you dont go through many edits and a waste of time :-) Talk to DANIEL ... you can email them at [email protected]. British owned... all employess are in Chiang Mai... about 20 of them.

If you want to see what the did for me... send me a PM.

Nice bit of self promotion there :o

good idea....

((((There is a local company... in CM near Central Kadsuan Kaew.... www.onlyfloorplans.com .... they do basic floor plan and 650 THB per plan. Then the 3D modeling at about 1,000 THB per 3D image. The great thing is that you can visit the office and work with them in person and make sure you dont go through many edits and a waste of time :-) Talk to DANIEL ... you can email them at [email protected]. British owned... all employess are in Chiang Mai... about 20 of them.....))))

but going through edits is not a waste of time .changes are cheapest on paper as everybody knows.

i would recommend a local office drawing things up too since thais will have to read and understand the plans.

i don't know this company but have been in the trade for over 30 years in the us and recommend the same thing there to all my clients.

just now i finished building my own house after my own design here and my builder came up with the blueprints after i gave him my design.those drawings went then to the local office for the permit etc....