Where Can I Get/find A Proper Lease-contract In English ?

I am in need to find a proper lease-contract.

I initially had a 1 year contract at my new place here, this period now expired, and the contract itself was actually crap anyway. my landlord and me are now looking for a good, fair lease-contract in english that does comply with the law in Thailand.

is there anything online that I can download ( a pdf-file, for example). or where can I get one ? english only, or both english/thai, both would be fine. thanks

I am in need to find a proper lease-contract.

I initially had a 1 year contract at my new place here, this period now expired, and the contract itself was actually crap anyway. my landlord and me are now looking for a good, fair lease-contract in english that does comply with the law in Thailand.

is there anything online that I can download ( a pdf-file, for example). or where can I get one ? english only, or both english/thai, both would be fine. thanks

The only one I found is this one. Hope it can help:

http://slice-of-thai.com/rental/rental_contract.pdf

I would like to advise you anyway that the maximum period for a contract is 3 year. If you want to have it for more you can put a clause where is said that after the 3 year you can rent it for another 3 years etc...

Otherwise as to be legally registered and the owner as to pay the tax, that is one month of rent, plus a percentage on the rent fee for the stamp (very cheap indeed)