Short Term Apartment/condo

styles1

Looking for apartment / condo with Internet/WiFi for 2500-4000bth monthly. Anybody have any tips? Have been searching for a couple of days now but havent found anything with Internet in that price range.

If you're not picky about location there is one building Angket Pavillion, behid carrefour near Payap U. that has rooms for 3,000 or so. Is about the lowest I have seen. The YMCA int. hotel has monthly rentals in the 4,000 or so range, much better location but I'm not sure about internet.

If you're only looking to rent for a month or two, you could rent a room at Huay Kaew Residence. They used to have rooms for 3500 + 300 for the Internet.

Huay Kaew Residence costs 5000 Bhs for a short period (1-2 months). Checked today.

I have found only one place for 3500 Bht but this price is without anything. If you need TV you have to pay 500 Bht/month, 500 Bht/month for refrigerator, etc. And the room is not so good.

I think minimum monthly rate for a short period is 6000-7000 Bht (all included).

Try the M&D Mansion on the street heading west from the Thanin Market. 3500B/mo. Room has a small refrigerator and cable TV. Building has internet, but I don't know if they charge for it. They also provide linens, which no other building in this price range does. There's a small added charge for weekly cleaning and they will charge you for electricity at standard rates.

Looking for apartment / condo with Internet/WiFi for 2500-4000bth monthly. Anybody have any tips? Have been searching for a couple of days now but havent found anything with Internet in that price range.

Newly completed apartment 3km from Chiangmai city, Payap and maejo University with nice rooms for rent at 2000 Baht per month. Each room comes with attached bathroom, water heater, bed, wardrobe,dressing table and fan. Aircon rooms with TV available at 2590 Baht per month. Add 300 BHT for Internet

Limited units available!!!!

Call Tai at 0850371940

• 2 weeks later...
Try the M&D Mansion on the street heading west from the Thanin Market. 3500B/mo. Room has a small refrigerator and cable TV. Building has internet, but I don't know if they charge for it.

Wifi internet in MD Mansion is free!

And I liked this place better than Huay Kaew Residence, where we bought all from pillows and linens to garbage basket, also they didnt clean in a room, and a bed there was awful !