Skydrive 125 Or Air Blade

kidokh

hello everyone

i'm thinking of buying an automatic scooter but i'm really confused between suzuki skydrive and honda air blade as i heard honda is the best seller motorbike according to some thai friends so guys any advice will be welcomed :o

thanks for your attention

I love Hondas, which seeing your low post count you wouldn't know yet (although there's plenty here that say I talk about them too much!), but I have to say that the Honda Airblade, which I bought for my MIL has some of the smallest perches I've seen on a scooter. Granted I have flipper feet, but the running boards are really, really small. Add in the fact that you don't have a forward hook, cupholders, and a diminuative underseat makes it pale in comparison to the wife's Click-i.....

The selection between a Suzuki Skydrive and a Honda Airblade 110i is really up to what you prefer. The fuel injection in both scooters work perfect, the Honda is a bit better on the fuel economics and the Suzuki is a bit better on the performance part.

Personally I find both the Honda Airblade 110i and the Suzuki Skydrive 125, in riding superior to the Yamaha Nouvo Elegance, but then that is strictly personal. Somebody else can have a whole different idea about that. Still I have also the idea that fuel injection is the better choice for upcoming less petrol based fuels.

thanks lads for your interesting comments ... :o

i wanna know which one is durable and strong i heard said that honda is more trustedhere in thailand due to the good reputation and flexible technical service .. so what do u think about this guys ??

Honestly I would say Honda has the best service around in Thailand, but then this is the new era, if you bring your Fuel-Injection bike to a regular on the corner shop with fueling problems the guy looks twice calls some friends and start shaking his head.

What is the best of the TWO? With a fuel-injection bike is it like this, what is closer the official Suzuki dealer or the official Honda dealer... Anything none official will I not allow to work on a fuel-injection bike right now...

thx for the reply

i'd like to say that i'm looking for scooter which can be sold easly after using that is my concern most thais i meet they adviced me to buy a honda ..do you think its a good idea?? and thanks for your enlightenment

cheers.

thx for the reply

i'd like to say that i'm looking for scooter which can be sold easly after using that is my concern most thais i meet they adviced me to buy a honda ..do you think its a good idea?? and thanks for your enlightenment

cheers.

Air Blade, No doubt ! holds its value, great bike, had one nearly 2 years and the Honda service is second to none :o

I concur with Richard-if you live within bike pushing distance of both dealerships(or own a truck within driving distance), try out both. Otherwise get the bike that's the closest dealership to you. I will admit, there's loads more Suzuki dealerships in LOS than there are in my home country, but Honda has them beat hands down.

Also, Somchai down in his corner shop will be able to treat the majority of the issues that will arise with your bike, but if it involves the fueling, as Richard said, fuggadabit.