Fold Up Beds

Pappiklon

Been looking out for somewhere that sells fold up type beds in Bangkok, can't find in Tesco, Carefour, Emprium, MBK, Paragon or Central. Has anyone seen these for sale in Bangkok?

Got family visiting and don't want them sleeping on the floor! I have attached a picture of the sort of bed I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance for any help

post-32329-1236317092_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Global Hotel Supplies Sukhumvit Soi 12 www.ghs.co.th they've got them with a good 6 inch deep mattress, costs around 4,600 baht.

Hi Kevc - does the Global Hotel Supplies sell things individually or one must buy in bulk?

Global Hotel Supplies Sukhumvit Soi 12 www.ghs.co.th they've got them with a good 6 inch deep mattress, costs around 4,600 baht.

Hi Kevc - does the Global Hotel Supplies sell things individually or one must buy in bulk?

I had no problem buying individually, this is a great bed for guests but I have to say the matress is FIRM, I emailed my interest, they got a sample in (about 3days), went and had a look, bought it (paid cash on delivery) and they delivered the next day. The price originally mentioned was excluding VAT