Need Some Help Please

Enjibenji

Need some help with flight tickets please. Cheap as possible, return ticket, flying from Bangkok to Edinburgh - if that airline doesn't have Edinburgh then London should be ok, can get a cheap flight up to Edinburgh if that needs to be done (although not ideal, would like to keep it simple).

Flying on 12-15 April from Bangkok, returning to Bangkok May 29/30.

I found 37 000 to London but would like to find cheaper. Add on the flights up to Edinburgh and back it could end up being 40 000+.

Also, would only like to do 1 stopover, too much hassle for 2 or more. (if you can't find any direct flights anyway)

appreciate any help

thanks

Edited by Enjibenji

Try flying into Amsterdam then getting a flight to Edinburgh from there.

open to stopping in amsterdam, london or wherever! (as long as it's not dubai, read the sticky in this forum and got freaked out - haha).

asked on here because I'm wanting to know if anyone can find cheap flights - i've been searching for a decent few hours

hiya,

Try using this site

www.bookingwiz.com

They use a variety of other sites too find the best deal.

nothing cheaper than what i've found before unfortunately :o

I have flown China Airlines from Amsterdam cheaply some years ago, took a BMI flight from Heathrow, but you could also take a BMI flight, or easyjet, from Edinburgh.

it's for my girlfriend coming over, so would like as little hassle as possible for her. I would do the easyjet/bmi thing easy, but i would like to have connected flights for her, instead of booking flights carefully with the times.

My wife and I are doing KLM from BKK-EDI with a stop in Amsterdam. in April and I'm sure that they will do the reverse.

how much was it?

thanks for the replies by the way

My wife and I are doing KLM from BKK-EDI with a stop in Amsterdam. in April and I'm sure that they will do the reverse.

how much was it?

I can't help you with that as it is part of a RTW flight. I had to get the fare from the US as I couldn't get any response from our local agencies !

regards,

how much was it?

I can't help you with that as it is part of a RTW flight. I had to get the fare from the US as I couldn't get any response from our local agencies !

regards,

ok no problem.

if anyone can help me further please do :o

bangkok to edinburgh please - i'm still looking

Try SkyScanner. Put in your Departure (BKK) to Edinburgh and your dates. Found a flight with British Airways, returning with EasiJet for 37,000 baht.

Best wishes, Peter

Why not go to Glasgow with Emirates? Fare is about 37,000 Baht and get the bus/train accross to Edinburgh. Another option would be Gulf Air to London then BMI up to Edinburgh.

Good Luck

Hay a gid trip.