Wanted Suzuki Raider 150

yeastside

Hi

Finally had enough of renting bikes after a few months and decided now is the time to buy one and these automatics get a little boring so gears is the way forward too.

So after much deliberation and reading reviews on this forum the Suzuki Raider is the one to get as they seem very reasonably priced for the performance and looks. I saw some pictures of Neverdie's Suzuki Swift in a thread on here and have to say it makes me want one even more.

The million dollar question is... does anyone have one in the Phuket area for sale?

Long shot but worth a try otherwise I will just have to keep renting until one comes up.

Hi

Finally had enough of renting bikes after a few months and decided now is the time to buy one and these automatics get a little boring so gears is the way forward too.

So after much deliberation and reading reviews on this forum the Suzuki Raider is the one to get as they seem very reasonably priced for the performance and looks. I saw some pictures of Neverdie's Suzuki Swift in a thread on here and have to say it makes me want one even more.

The million dollar question is... does anyone have one in the Phuket area for sale?

Long shot but worth a try otherwise I will just have to keep renting until one comes up.

I'll catch flak from neverdie for this, but why not consider a CBR 150? Same power, similar milage, similar handling, but has the sportbike looks lacking from a Sonic clone. Also Honda has dealer network that Suzuki can only dream of and the CBR is still in production....

I have considered the CBR 150 and have to admit they look awesome especially in black however just think they are a little too big for what i want the bike for.

Certainly one for the future but at this moment in time its the Raider or even possibly the Sonic, but im finding it hard to source good examples.