Where Can I Buy An Electric Razor?

astromash

You could have a look in the new Central Festival mall. I haven't clocked half the shops in that place yet, but there are certainly some that sell various electrical goods. Ask at the information desk when you go in.

• 5 months later...

"Thanks everyone. Bought a shaver earlier today at Central Festival . . . Yes, up on the 5th floor there is a place with a good selection"

Can anyone describe exactly where this shop is located or what the name of it is?

I spent over an hour today looking for ANY shop that sells electric shavers and found only PowerBuy that carries only Phillips. I'm looking for Panasonic.

The entire 5th and 6th floors are ONLY restaurants and 3rd and 4th floors had no shops carrying shavers that I could find.

Thanks in advance for any information.

I bought a rechargeable Remington there in June - There is a large electrical department in CF own store - not the galleries where all the food shops are - can't remember which floor, but fairly high up.

The gallery area is all franchises and small businesses - Central itself is ehind all these with it's own departments, as with most major stores in other countries - go in at any level off the galleries and move floor-to-floor on their moving stairs.

Panasonic vailable for sure - along with a dozen other known brands