How Is The Best Way To Find Staff For Coffee Shop

ludo34

hi everybody,

I open a new coffee shop in a couple of weeks and very difficult to find some staff. I put advertising in citylife and in front of the shop but not many answers. So what is the best solution to find them. No agency exist here to help me ?

thanks

Ludo

Citylife is a good place to advertise.

Did you take over the place where Smile guest house used to have breakfast buffets?

Requiring a "notion of English" perhaps. :o

Most staff come word of mouth.

If you tell us location, might be able to send people your way.

Heaps of people looking for jobs at present.

When we were once looking for staff we adverised in the local Thai paper (don't know the name) that is on the left hand side about half way down if you approach it from Changklan Road.

Not expensive and we had a good response

hi everybody,

I open a new coffee shop in a couple of weeks and very difficult to find some staff. I put advertising in citylife and in front of the shop but not many answers. So what is the best solution to find them. No agency exist here to help me ?

thanks

Ludo

Very simple.

Just go to another coffee shop and find them! :o

Give them a better offer!

hi everybody,

thanks

Ludo

Hi Ludo,

I have sent you a PM

hi everybody,

thanks

Ludo

Very simple.

Just go to another coffee shop and find them! :o

Give them a better offer!

Did you used to own the Queen Vic? :D

Post notices in the local (popular & cheap)Thai eateries. Even the local pushcart vendors sometimes have adverts for jobs going. Needs to be in the vicinity though. Notice needs to be in Thai unless you are looking specifically for good Eng speakers.