England Friendly And Wcq

vicksajnani

anyone here know if they are showing the England games on tv? England v Slovakia on sunday morning and on wednesday England v Ukraine. IF they are not, where would i be able to watch in the pub?

i think they show these non-events on star or espn - perhaps even a Thai channel as well

the ukraine qualifier will be at silly o'clock in the morning won't it?

good chance for agent voronin to nobble ferdinand and rooney that one. earn your money, loafer.

for a minute there, i thought you were having a go at Rio and Wayne :o

good chance for agent voronin to nobble ferdinand and rooney that one. earn your money, loafer.

i want voronin to crock them both. cruciate or medial ligament, i don't mind. carrick too if he's playing. :D

i want voronin to crock them both. cruciate or medial ligament, i don't mind. carrick too if he's playing. :D

if you wonder why Torres comes up lame all the time stevie, it's all on you mate. Constantly wishing injury upon my team is not good for the karma - or the hamstring. :D

Not looking promising as all England Home qualifiers fall under the agreement that the FA Cup come under, which as most of us now has been cocked up completely and left us without any cup coverage so far and all England World cup matches "Not available in Thailand" according to the ad on UBC!!!!

I have emailed head of broadcasting Stuart Turner to see if anything has been resolved regarding this, but I'm not holding my breath.

By all means drop him a line to vent your frustration [email protected]

Not looking promising as all England Home qualifiers fall under the agreement that the FA Cup come under, which as most of us now has been cocked up completely and left us without any cup coverage so far and all England World cup matches "Not available in Thailand" according to the ad on UBC!!!!

I have emailed head of broadcasting Stuart Turner to see if anything has been resolved regarding this, but I'm not holding my breath.

Well, I can't say I will be watching this mid week game at 3am, it's not UTD ! :D (and I have to get my beauty rest :o )

watch it online. its more reliable than UBC and as clear as on tv.

Edited by vicksajnani

I had to watch the friendly vs Slovakia online. It's not too bad, but i always miss the first 15 minutes trying to find a channel with a reliable connection. And usually the channels with good speed are the chinese ones, so no English commentary.

Well, I can't say I will be watching this mid week game at 3am, it's not UTD ! :D (and I have to get my beauty rest :o )

Did Canada even Qualify for the Qualifying stages of the WC Jimbo out of curiosity ??

It's on Star Sports anyway Chaps, surely ??

saw the game on itv 1 online and it was perfect and of course English Commentary as well, better than true coverage.

What Stream/Link do you use Vick, for the future Games ??

<deleted> set the alrm for 1 last nigth too & ended up watching the Turks V Spain instead..

asiaplatetv.com and they had the link for the itv1 thru media player, if you have a fast internet connection, the better.

Get the new 8mb/s i reckom.

Im gonna google for a permanent itv link for future games.

Cool, keep us informed of the Streams etc please Vick... :o

asiaplatetv.com and they had the link for the itv1 thru media player, if you have a fast internet connection, the better.

Have you tried veetle before Singh? they usually show most games, I've often watched Chelsea games on it, its near picture perfect also.

i always use myp2p.eu and the streams on there are generally spot on.