Cigar Humidifier Needed

CanInBKK

I've got a small humidor setup that I've been using for quite a few years but recently I noticed that it was time to change my humidifier.

What I'm looking for is either pre-made humidifier solution or propylene glycol (to make my own solution). I'm also open to other suggestions on how to keep the humidity.

Thanks.

I've got a small humidor setup that I've been using for quite a few years but recently I noticed that it was time to change my humidifier.

What I'm looking for is either pre-made humidifier solution or propylene glycol (to make my own solution). I'm also open to other suggestions on how to keep the humidity.

Thanks.

Try the very excellent cigar shop in the Oriental Hotel

Thanks.

Put them in the frig.

Thanks.

Ah! One of the cigar shops in Bangkok I haven't been to (not that there's all that many LOL).

Thanks Prudent_rabbit!

Edited by CanInBKK

• 1 month later...

Thanks.

I have a cigar box at home that im trying to sell. Its got a humidifier but i dont know how to work it. If you want to check it out 0877922583. IM also trying to sell over 40 cigars because I dont smoke. They are perdomo brand.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks.

Put them in the frig.

Do not PUT YOUR CIGARS IN THE REFRIGERATOR OR THE FREEZER!!!

I used to work for a cigar company in BKK and I can tell you now that this is the worst thing you can do for a cigar.