Non-immigrant B Without Leaving Region?

I've been getting a non-immigrant B multiple entry for the last few years. Once the visa has expired I get on a plane and go back to the USA, procure another non-immigrant B, and go back to Thailand. Rinse, repeat.

I am now in the USA procuring another visa. However, I've wondered how feasible (easy, cheap, etc) it would be to try to get such a visa next time without going all the way back to the USA? The answer to this will affect whether I will buy a round trip ticket, as I normally do, or a one-way. If someone tells me it is relatively cheap, quick, and painless to get a multiple entry visa in the "general area" (Singapore, Malaysia, whatever) I'll buy a one-way. If someone tells me there is a fair amount of hassle and expense involved, it may behoove me to simply keep doing what I've been doing, i.e. buy another round trip ticket and keep returning to the USA.

Any thoughts or advice?

I've been getting a non-immigrant B multiple entry for the last few years. Once the visa has expired I get on a plane and go back to the USA, procure another non-immigrant B, and go back to Thailand. Rinse, repeat.

I am now in the USA procuring another visa. However, I've wondered how feasible (easy, cheap, etc) it would be to try to get such a visa next time without going all the way back to the USA? The answer to this will affect whether I will buy a round trip ticket, as I normally do, or a one-way. If someone tells me it is relatively cheap, quick, and painless to get a multiple entry visa in the "general area" (Singapore, Malaysia, whatever) I'll buy a one-way. If someone tells me there is a fair amount of hassle and expense involved, it may behoove me to simply keep doing what I've been doing, i.e. buy another round trip ticket and keep returning to the USA.

Any thoughts or advice?

Its possible in Singapore and Malaysia

Without work/full company paperwork do not believe you will get anywhere in the local area. You did not mention on what basis you were obtaining. If for business and using just a company letter suspect you will have to return to US.

Without work/full company paperwork do not believe you will get anywhere in the local area. You did not mention on what basis you were obtaining. If for business and using just a company letter suspect you will have to return to US.

Company letter.

Can anyone else confirm whether this would be enough or not?

Company letter.

Can anyone else confirm whether this would be enough or not?

Cant comment on Malaysia, but certainly in Singapore it will not be enough...you will most likely need the company letter + financials/other Co documents + receipt for your WP...