Checking Inside Your Wallet

G54

Never had a gf go through my wallet unless I have been to drunk to pay the bill and she has had to do it for me! My present gf does however take a very keen interest in my socks! She goes through them looking for other womens hair :o

you had better watch your wallet or keep it with you.

for heavenssake how can you trust a bg

From what he said it wasn't a bg, but a regular gf. One that he dumped when she went rummaging through his wallet.

From what he said he didn't say "My girlfriend" and If it was his girlfriend, why would he complains about that?

From what he said it wasn't a bg, but a regular gf. One that he dumped when she went rummaging through his wallet.

From what he said he didn't say "My girlfriend" and If it was his girlfriend, why would he complains about that?

Hehe Thiti that is very interesting that you should say that as a Thai woman. You might not be aware of this but to Western cultures thinking going through another persons wallet is a complete violation of privacy and would get ANY western woman dumped in a split second. Same goes if a western man went through a western womans purse. That is why he is complaining about it. However if you are in a long term serious relationship that is a different story, as you get closer and closer things tend to relax and partners are often sent into eachothers personal space to retrieve something (money, ID etc..), but that comes with time. He described his girlfriend as being a fairly new relationship.

In my case it cannot have been a b/g. Never been out with one yet and don't want to (yes remotely possible they have worked but very very doubtful).

I'm talking about ordinary Thai ladies going through your wallet and searching the small compartments so obviously looking for something. Yet when you ask why, they play dumb or simply smile.

so it would be temporary/newly partner ... see? not a GF.

I think i know about that, Sabum. In here too, a short term BF/GF would be kicked if peeking in the wallet w/o permission. I don't even peek in my best friend's. I'd better ask them "How much you've got there?"

IMO, Girls who do like that are no differences from "typical" bg. as she's so curious.

oh and i am thithi not thiti - that's a guy's name :o

I agree.

Both my wife and my previous gf do/did this.

I have talked with other foreigners and Thais, and they all have confirmed this.

It is a regular jealousy issue.

They go through the pockets and wallets regularly.

So let me get this straight, you are now informing the world that Thai women all go through the wallets of their partners cos they are all insanely jealous ? :o

And you've had this confirmed by numerous other Farangs so it's factual ? :D

Well, let me unconfirm it, your experiences are yours alone, certainly not everybody elses.

I saw a big fat bald smelly Farang the other day, does that mean all Farangs are the same ?

Jeeez, some of the posts on this site are totally ridiculous!

Ok, here we go again.

Maigo6 with all guns blazing.

lol

No, I do NOT say (or think) that all Thai women do this.

But the going through the wallet issue is more common than many think.

Again, of course not all do this, but it is not that uncommon.

And yes, you use the "fat and baldy smelly farang" phrase so often in your posts that I suspect you actually think most foreigners are like that.

:D

Oh, btw, dont use the word insanely in this.

Indelible dye in one of the wallet pockets works well. It is real fun to see their faces when you tell them it takes two weeks to wear off their sticky fingers. :D

Even funnier when you forget it's in there and end up with bright blue sticky fingers. :o

They're looking for condoms.......as long as the use by date is a year before you met them you are ok!!!.......otherwise..... :o

Condoms?? Don't use them. They do not fit on my tongue. Pointless looking for them :D

I agree.

Both my wife and my previous gf do/did this.

I have talked with other foreigners and Thais, and they all have confirmed this.

It is a regular jealousy issue.

They go through the pockets and wallets regularly.

So let me get this straight, you are now informing the world that Thai women all go through the wallets of their partners cos they are all insanely jealous ? :o

And you've had this confirmed by numerous other Farangs so it's factual ? :D

Well, let me unconfirm it, your experiences are yours alone, certainly not everybody elses.

I saw a big fat bald smelly Farang the other day, does that mean all Farangs are the same ?

Jeeez, some of the posts on this site are totally ridiculous!

Ok, here we go again.

Maigo6 with all guns blazing.

lol

No, I do NOT say (or think) that all Thai women do this.

But the going through the wallet issue is more common than many think.

Again, of course not all do this, but it is not that uncommon.

And yes, you use the "fat and baldy smelly farang" phrase so often in your posts that I suspect you actually think most foreigners are like that.

:D

Oh, btw, dont use the word insanely in this.

I think we all understand that Maigo6 has more periods pains than a woman, so we tend to ignore him on the bad days he rants on. Water off a ducks back n all that :D