Udd Protesters Demand

monty

There is a lightyear between trespassing private property and "enemies of the state"/"national treason". Disproportional response.

Its more than trespassing private property. The leaders told the reds to break in and HUNT for the prime minister. There was talk they could NOT guarantee his safety.

The prime minister was hosting world leaders in an extremely important meeting. this is not just trespass

"Definitions of treason on the Web:

a crime that undermines the offender's government"

"In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more serious acts of disloyalty to one's sovereign or nation. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason"

Whether they like it or not, Abhisit is the Prime Minister of Thailand, he holds that post and has been endorsed by HM the King of Thailand.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Reimar
Believe me, if no PAD is in jail until today, no one can do anything to Arisamun.

He led the reds into a resort to look for Abhisit after the unarmed reds were injured by the blues. They left that evening. It's just that. They claimed that Abhisit ordered the shooting:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingne...ed-shirt-leader

Via DStation, Arisamun is in Criminal Court now at Ratchada. Jatupon arrived there and is with him. Court said they don't charge anything and Police can only keep Arisamun for another 48 hours.

Many taxis stopped there to block the street. Many reds are there and showed the Sorry signage for causing traffic inconvenience.

With all respect Koo82, but you forget to mention that your friends include their boss are just criminals in the meaning of existing law. It's the same as posting photos which are edited and changed for to display personal views! Even people who doing the last are just violator of existing laws, named criminals.

All and I mean ALL of the the so named "Red Shirts" who were entering the premises others without permit, here the Royal Cliff Resort, are just simple criminals Period!

The so named "Yellow Shirts" were doing wrong as well, I'll never deny that but on a different way. And you can NOT compare the action of that two groups because the intention of that two are totally different.

So I suggest that you step back with your accusation and take a closer look on what you plan to do before doing it.

You say I must post something with the photo and cannot post the photo alone. Yesterday I edited the wording which was my comment to say the photo is about Royal Cliff Beach Resort when the reds broke into. I DID NOT edit the photo itself. All I can do is to crop it to cut the black area outside the photo.

If you don't do something, I'm not happy to say you do it. If the yellows don't do something, it is not right to say they do so. It is not me.

Telling lies achieves nothing in this age. People have cameras and internet. I don't tell lies.

I shot the photo from a regular tv station including NBT which is controlled by Abhisit. If I take from DStation, you may say I'm one sided.

You forget that the law they accused Khun Thaksin is made by the Army after the coup and it brings Thailand to a joke stage having 4 PMs in one year.

Any editing, which includes cutting of any part, is against the copyright law if you didn't have the permission from the owner, and you didn't!

As an other member told: you seem to live in the same cuckoo cloudland as someone who only gets their news from one of Kim Jong Ill's TV stations in North Korea and he's right!

See the reality and stop bothering other with the (most) unfunded comments of yours. Also keep to the rules.

There is a lightyear between trespassing private property and "enemies of the state"/"national treason". Disproportional response.

Its more than trespassing private property. The leaders told the reds to break in and HUNT for the prime minister. There was talk they could NOT guarantee his safety.

The prime minister was hosting world leaders in an extremely important meeting. this is not just trespass

"In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more serious acts of disloyalty to one's sovereign or nation. ...

Whether they like it or not, Abhisit is the Prime Minister of Thailand, he holds that post and has been endorsed by HM the King of Thailand.

Please tell us what psyhic told you what the leaders said. This is just irrational BS!

Guest Reimar
Please Help me! Just exactly what law is violated by entering the Royal Cliff Resort. I, myself, have entered the resort on numerous occasions. Did I break a law? NO!

Stop the nonsense! Stopped inventing non-existant laws to justify your ridiculous statements and opinions.

You'll break the law at the same moment you're NOT allowed to enter private property! As long as you're allowed to enter it, you're with the law!

Could YOU understand those simple words?

Check the official medias what was allowed on Royal Cliff and what not before you spitt out your nonsense comments. It's all available on different online medias!

Please tell us what psyhic told you what the leaders said. This is just irrational BS!

Sorry, Im only going by what the media reported. So there was no instruction to break in and hunt for the prime minister as reported then?? And how would you know that?

The yellow shirted PAD may have taken over the airport but as I recall they did not close it down.

What were you smoking when you wrote this? Reds didn't close the summit down either, Abhisit did... also, WWII was started by the Polish (Gleiwitz Incident).

So we are not dealing with like for like.

Here I fully agree. Main demand of the reds is free elections (where they hope the majority would elect Thaksin or a crony). Main demand of the yellows is 'new politics' that they refuse to define, except saying it roughly means that *they* will run the show indefinitely without being accountable to anyone, ever (70% appointed parliament, let's be like Burma).

Both mobs are despicable and disruptive, but it's hard to argue that the main demand of the reds is unreasonable...

Edited by crocodilexp

Koo82 - you seem to live in the same cuckoo cloudland as someone who only gets their news from one of Kim Jong Ill's TV stations in North Korea. Try looking elsewhere, as well, for a more balanced view on things. By continually bringing DStation in as your ony source of information, you are making your comments subject to ridicule - when, on fact you might have something to say.

What source can I stick to when the ruling class controls all tv stations and I'm supposed to quote from English language source? Abhisit said on tv that no reds were injured when in fact one was shot near the heart and I don't know if he's still alive.

If people still sticks to The Nation, I can stick to DStation.

No reds were injured?

P1040281.jpg

P1040303.jpg

P1040313.jpg

We should all hope that the government doesn't follow your guidance. I would hate to try to explain how a group of people entering a resort ( not taking it over) would undermine anything. The summit was cancelled by the PM, as he stated because he wanted to insure that the visitors could safely leave the resort, not the group that lawfully entered an establishment that provides services to the public.

You are clearly hyperventilating. Calm down and take your pills.

Hopefully the country will find a rational way to once again govern for its citizens without your supreme intervention.

Please Help me! Just exactly what law is violated by entering the Royal Cliff Resort. I, myself, have entered the resort on numerous occasions. Did I break a law? NO!

Stop the nonsense! Stopped inventing non-existant laws to justify your ridiculous statements and opinions.

Did you also brake thru the glass when you entered?

Did you also steal from the buffet?

I think I should brake into the Royal Cliff Resort once and eat other peoples dishes....as it seems to be legal there.

Believe me, if no PAD is in jail until today, no one can do anything to Arisamun.

He led the reds into a resort to look for Abhisit after the unarmed reds were injured by the blues. They left that evening. It's just that. They claimed that Abhisit ordered the shooting:

Via DStation, Arisamun is in Criminal Court now at Ratchada. Jatupon arrived there and is with him. Court said they don't charge anything and Police can only keep Arisamun for another 48 hours.

Many taxis stopped there to block the street. Many reds are there and showed the Sorry signage for causing traffic inconvenience.

With all respect Koo82, but you forget to mention that your friends include their boss are just criminals in the meaning of existing law. It's the same as posting photos which are edited and changed for to display personal views! Even people who doing the last are just violator of existing laws, named criminals.

All and I mean ALL of the the so named "Red Shirts" who were entering the premises others without permit, here the Royal Cliff Resort, are just simple criminals Period!

The so named "Yellow Shirts" were doing wrong as well, I'll never deny that but on a different way. And you can NOT compare the action of that two groups because the intention of that two are totally different.

So I suggest that you step back with your accusation and take a closer look on what you plan to do before doing it.

I just quoted from The Nation and you know well that The Nation is not Pro-Thaksin.

I think I should brake into the Royal Cliff Resort once and eat other peoples dishes....as it seems to be legal there.

Do you have any further embelishments you would like to add to your fantasy?

My Wife is telling me they have given the police 3 Hrs to give him back That was at 11 Am

If he is not released the UDD with 500 supporters will go for him

Apparantly he has been taken to Don Maung

This is what she has heard on Rimping Radio.

21 minutes over........

So what now?

English educated turkey. :o

1st priority was to ensure some of the arrested People Against Democrary leaders were doing time. Thaksin would have had the balls and the brains to deal to them. Now anything against a Red leader for the same offences is going to show even those of average yellow intelligence and the western world that this thai governance down through its judiciary is corrupt. The guy is a pansy and should stand down and allow them to go through another bloody stupid never ending failed never ending failed election...did I mention failed never ending.

Someone suggested the army take control agian. Army or who else? Stick the army where it best fits. They are failures at leading a country's economics. As bloody much as I think Thaksin should be doing time and getting flayed across the bare back and arse right now I would have him over anybody to sort out all the crap in this country right now. Anybody trying to highjack his airport or his ASEAN conference would have been dealt to. At least he had the balls to deal to problems.

I am sure that Thailand's legal system is not sophisticated enough to handle the legal definition of a hotel temporarily being used for a meeting of international leaders and define it as nothing more than private property. In which case, what right do the police have to prevent entry? There is probably a legal process that has to be put in place elsewhere in the world to provide the police with extra right to provide protection for these kinds of meetings which are essentially on private property.

In fact I wonder if the owners have filed a complaint with the police. In which case, it would be wondrous to see which laws were actually broken other than as reported smashing a window.

Anyone on the Television now????

Check it out.... state of emergency again??????

TOC seems to be the first:http://www.thailandoutlook.tv/toc/ViewData.aspx?DataID=1013710

FLASH NEWS: Emergency Decree Expected to Be Declared for Bangkok

UPDATE : 12 April 2009

The deputy premier in charge of national security is expected to hold a press conference to announce the government's decision to declare an emergency decree for Bangkok and vicinities.

TOC seems to be the first:http://www.thailandoutlook.tv/toc/ViewData.aspx?DataID=1013710

FLASH NEWS: Emergency Decree Expected to Be Declared for Bangkok

UPDATE : 12 April 2009

The deputy premier in charge of national security is expected to hold a press conference to announce the government's decision to declare an emergency decree for Bangkok and vicinities.

and the nation second:

Urgent: State of emergency declared for Bangkok

The government Sunday afternoon announced the state of emergency for Bangkok and some districts in satellite provinces.

The government reasoned that protesters had committed violence in the areas so the government had to declare the state of emergency to restore normality in the areas.

The areas include some districts in Nonthaburi and Samut Prakan.

Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thaugsuban will be chief enforcer of the state of emergency measures.

Police and soldiers as well as civil servants will assist Suthep in the operations to restore normality.

The Nation

An owner of a hotel can close it when ever he wants to and only allow special guess to occupy it, anybody that comes in uninvited are trespassing in most counties as soon as a door or window was broken it becomes a criminal offence of braking and entry

:o No TV near, please let us know!

Apparently reds are threatening Abhisit@s house and a bit more too. On TV now

While letting the reds overrun the hotel was a big blow for Abhisit's legitimacy, the red cause itself is finished. Whatever legitimacy, whatever sympathy they claimed has completely disappeared with blocking Bangkok roads and especially cancelling the Asean summit.

If Abhisit can manage to contain these marauding mobs and get the security forces to do their job for once, he'll come out clean. He has public backing for any kind of crackdown he fancies, there will be no backlash unless there's a slaughter.

If, on the other hand, he can't contain or confront reds, he'd be asked to resign, very loudly, for exactly the same reason as Somchai - not being in control.

>>>

I wouldn't pay much attention to blue shirts - Newin is still a minor player on street level, and he can't even disclose his involvement publicly. The army/police doesn't need a provocation, like a fight between blues and reds, it needs will power and Abhisit is obviously struggling to get them on board. It's his control of the law enforcment that will make or break his government, that's where the real struggle is at the moment.

At least he (Thaksin) had the balls to deal to problems.

Just a shame that he created more problems than he solved. Without his abuses whilst in office, we wouldn't have had the coup. The mess we are in now lies squarely (pardon the pun) with him.

P.S. Do you think a man with balls spurs on his followers and their children to take to the streets and fight for him whilst he and his family relax in some five-star hotel thousands of miles away?

The yellow shirted PAD may have taken over the airport but as I recall they did not close it down. The decision to close operations was made by the Airports Authority of Thailand. The red shirts however did close the roads in Bangkok. That in itself is a criminal act. They also allegedly held some of the leaders of other Asian countries hostage inasmuch as they could not leave their hotels in Pattaya.

the yellows blocked the roads to the airport, the yellows also blocked roads round government house

OK at least - finally, (albeit shutting the stable door............) - the present government have the balls to take action against law breakers. Thats more than the former government did!

Hmm,how could the former government do anything?Army and police refused to do their job,arresting red shirts not helpful at all,now its clear that yellow shirts are in favour of government,why the leader or anybody from the yellow shirts is not arrested?

I just quoted from The Nation and you know well that The Nation is not Pro-Thaksin.

Koo, I did post after my previous comment, to say I wasn't implying you should stop using DStation as A source of material - your comments are helpful to someine like me who struggles with Thai. Somehow that post went astray.

I agree it is hard to find unbiased reporting anywhere in Thailand. International media is mostly uninformed and also often biased towards "western" views.

So forums like this are vital - even if one does not agree with views expressed.

Please keep the world informed. But please try and make it obvious there is knowledge in your views, because you do garner infomation from other sources - not just DStation.

I do believe that if Abhisit can show control of the Army and Police, the Reds have now given him all the ammunition he needs to gain international acceptance and agreement to go after Thaksin. Not just for the corruption charges, but for providing the video proof , for the past couple weeks of inciting rioting and possibly insurrection.

This now would be much more acceptable to the worldwide community and possibly encourage some countries to cooperate in having Thakson returned to Thailand

The yellow shirted PAD may have taken over the airport but as I recall they did not close it down. The decision to close operations was made by the Airports Authority of Thailand. The red shirts however did close the roads in Bangkok. That in itself is a criminal act. They also allegedly held some of the leaders of other Asian countries hostage inasmuch as they could not leave their hotels in Pattaya.

I think you made the same quote some months ago?

Thus I will reply again:

The yellows on 25 November 2008 closed the access roads to Swampy, that was NOT a criminal act then?

I arrived from Vietnam that afternoon and witnessed that both passengers and CREWS were unable to reach the airport.

Maybe you can enlighten me by explaining how planes can fly without pilots, flight attendants and passengers???

Passengers like myself were hold hostage and that was not criminal act THEN but is NOW? :o

[quote

You forget that the law they accused Khun Thaksin is made by the Army after the coup and it brings Thailand to a joke stage having 4 PMs in one year.

People are always carping on about Thaksin being corrupt, but from what I understand the only thing they nailed him on was a 'conflict of interest', hardly corruption and something that would not get anyone a prison sentence in most modern democratic states. He helped his mrs buy a bit of land, big deal so would I if I were PM. Thaksin was the first PM to even notice the rural poor-that's why they love him and why others hate him, nothing to do with 'corruption, just about the long time power mongers getting their snouts shoved out of the trough at long last. I'd certainly buy Thaksin a drink any day.

You say I must post something with the photo and cannot post the photo alone. Yesterday I edited the wording which was my comment to say the photo is about Royal Cliff Beach Resort when the reds broke into. I DID NOT edit the photo itself. All I can do is to crop it to cut the black area outside the photo.

If you don't do something, I'm not happy to say you do it. If the yellows don't do something, it is not right to say they do so. It is not me.

Telling lies achieves nothing in this age. People have cameras and internet. I don't tell lies.

I shot the photo from a regular tv station including NBT which is controlled by Abhisit. If I take from DStation, you may say I'm one sided.

Any editing, which includes cutting of any part, is against the copyright law if you didn't have the permission from the owner, and you didn't!

As an other member told: you seem to live in the same cuckoo cloudland as someone who only gets their news from one of Kim Jong Ill's TV stations in North Korea and he's right!

See the reality and stop bothering other with the (most) unfunded comments of yours. Also keep to the rules.

:o:D :D