A Terrifying Experience With Ladyboys

mrbp

Hello

I'm a closeted bisexual man with a serious secret attraction to transsexuals and transvestites. I have a girlfriend but sometimes my bisexual urges are too much and I go to find a ladyboy. I live away from the girly bars and red light districts in a large Thai town.

Recently I was walking the back streets near my house and found a mansion block with lots of ladyboys sitting outside. Today my urges got the better of me and I went up there but it was deserted so I sat down on a bench hoping for one of them to appear from a door.

Sure enough a door opened and two ladyboys invited me in. I asked them how much and they said "up to you"

I said I wanted a pre op. Only one of them was pre op so I got it on with her and her friend joined in.

When we had finished I was getting dressed and they started telling me to hurry up because her dad was a policeman and was on his way around. I realised that this was a bad turn as they were obviously trying to intimidate me.

So I paid them 1000baht each and they hit the roof.

They said 5000 each, ten thousand or they would get her dad to put me in the monkeyhouse. I told them I didn't have any more and tried to open the door but they had locked me in and started making phone calls. I said I would go to the bank and they only unlocked the door when I gave them my driving licence.

They grabbed me like a they were making a citizens arrest and marched me to their car. I broke free and they chased me and started to punch me so I got in the car. They drove me through town threatening me and telling me not to fuc_k with them. I knew I only had 2000baht in the bank and I called their bluff and said take me to the police and they went mental and started beating me.

Punching me and hitting me with an umbrella. I almost retaliated but I knew it would land me in deeper shit if I hurt a Thai person so I jumped out of the moving car and ran into a restaurant and asked them to call the police.

The police were very good and said just give them what you can, so I gave them 1000baht and they left me alone but my fear is that they will see me with my girlfriend or friends and 'out' me. I have a relationship, a teaching job and a life here but I'm seriously thinking about moving.

Has anyone else had an experience like this? I know I was stupid, I just wasn't thinking. Any advice?

Edited by mrbp

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

I'm a closeted bisexual man with a serious secret attraction to transsexuals and transvestites. I have a girlfriend but sometimes my bisexual urges are too much and I go to find a ladyboy. I live away from the girly bars and red light districts in a large Thai town.

Recently I was walking the back streets near my house and found a mansion block with lots of ladyboys sitting outside. Today my urges got the better of me and I went up there but it was deserted so I sat down on a bench hoping for one of them to appear from a door.

Sure enough a door opened and two ladyboys invited me in. I asked them how much and they said "up to you"

I said I wanted a pre op. Only one of them was pre op so I got it on with her and her friend joined in.

When we had finished I was getting dressed and they started telling me to hurry up because her dad was a policeman and was on his way around. I realised that this was a bad turn as they were obviously trying to intimidate me.

They said 5000 each, ten thousand or they would get her dad to put me in the monkeyhouse. I told them I didn't have any more and tried to open the door but they had locked me in and started making phone calls. I said I would go to the bank and they only unlocked the door when I gave them my driving licence.

They grabbed me like a they were making a citizens aresst and marched me to their car. I broke free and they chased me and started to punch me so I got in the car. They drove me through town threatening me and telling me not to fuc_k with them. I knew I only had 2000baht in the bank and I called their bluff and said take me to the police and the went mental and started beating me. Punching me and hitting me with an umberella. I almost retaliated but I knew it would land me in deeper shit if I hurt a Thai person so I jumped out of the moving car and ran into a restaurant and asked them to call the police.

The police were very good and said just give them what you can, so I gave them 1000baht and they left me alone but my fear is that they will see me with my girlfriend or friends and 'out' me. I have a relationship, a teaching job and a life here but I'm seriously thinking about moving.

Has anyone else had an experience like this? I know I was stupid, I just wasn't thinking. Any advice?

The police were very good :o

Its bad enough to go to a strange room but with 2 thai guys who like dressing up,are you mad.The best thing you can do is avoid that area or you might be unlucky again.

BTW

Did you have condoms,if not get an aids test immediately

"A nice songkran story"

Don't remind me, Ive got a big day tomorrow waterfighting with my friends from home and my girlfriend in the area where these nutters ply their trade.

Also avoiding that area is tough as it's a town not a city. What a fuc_k up. Before you all chastise me...I know, I know. I'm an idiot who should know better.

"So pay the things that robbed and beat you what you could - is very good! Your obviously not right"

Agreed. :o

I mean by Thai standards they were friendly and understanding they didn't haul my arse of to the nick and try to do a little spot of intimidation of their own.

Did you get your DL back ?

Yes I sure did, I got it back before handing over the cash. Luckily I told them I lived in another area because I get the feeling that they are not finished with me.

I think it's done me a favour anyway. I'm struggling on 20,000 baht a month and I have been offered 40,000 in BKK. Struggling on low wages in Thailand is no joke. I have friends in Bkk and my weakness for transsexuals is less likely to be public property in a metropolis. I think moving to Bkk would be a good move.

Not sure, Troll or not! But if on the level....

First thing you have learnt, never accept "Up to you", I'm surprised that you don't know that already. Always fix a price before the act.

2nd.. DO NOT shit on your own doorstep. If you have to indulge in extras, make it out of town.

I'm straight, so I don't have the same difficulties as you, but I am attracted to some of the women round here. I don't act on it as I know that it would bring a lot of problems. IF I seriously wanted to play away, that's exactly where it would be ....AWAY. Let's face it there's no shortage of women, men, will do whatever you want for a 1000 Baht note.

Dad a policeman? for sure Bullshit.

If you think that the police were fair with you, go and find the policeman that you talked to, A bottle of Johnny Walker Black or a few thousand Baht and he will go talk to the ladyboys and warn them not to make trouble for you.

I think it's done me a favour anyway. I'm struggling on 20,000 baht a month and I have been offered 40,000 in BKK. Struggling on low wages in Thailand is no joke. I have friends in Bkk and my weakness for transsexuals is less likely to be public property in a metropolis. I think moving to Bkk would be a good move.

Your Teaching and only getting 20,000 ?

Maybe you would be better off moving to BBK . I work in a small town and understand your problem

Ps my problem is women :o

So many windows and so little time (casanova)

Edited by colino

Not sure, Troll or not! But if on the level....

First thing you have learnt, never accept "Up to you", I'm surprised that you don't know that already. Always fix a price before the act.

2nd.. DO NOT shit on your own doorstep. If you have to indulge in extras, make it out of town.

I'm straight, so I don't have the same difficulties as you, but I am attracted to some of the women round here. I don't act on it as I know that it would bring a lot of problems. IF I seriously wanted to play away, that's exactly where it would be ....AWAY. Let's face it there's no shortage of women, men, will do whatever you want for a 1000 Baht note.

Dad a policeman? for sure Bullshit.

If you think that the police were fair with you, go and find the policeman that you talked to, A bottle of Johnny Walker Black or a few thousand Baht and he will go talk to the ladyboys and warn them not to make trouble for you.

You know what, that's the truth of the matter. Pure clarity in your post Khun Loong. Thank you. :o

I know what your saying is right but sometimes the little brain has more power than the big brain. In those horny moments the most streetwise of people can end up blundering into a scam because they are basically on autopilot.

Kind of like a streetwise junkie who should know better but needs his fix so does it anyway and ends up in a scary crack house with a knife at his neck. We all have weaknesses.

I think tracking down the police and giving them some backshish to close the matter is a good idea if it looks like they are gunning for me. Johnnie Walker and a thousand baht or two skint low life screaming ladyboy thugs. I know who the police will side with when push comes to shove and the moneys on the table.

Maybe you would be better off moving to BBK . I work in a small town and understand your problem

Ps my problem is women :o

I'm teaching part time in a farcical government school. My job is more riot control than teaching plus I'm "Kikiat mak maak"

40,000 baht sounds like hard work but I spose it's time to pull my finger out.

"Fix Up, Look Sharp"

PPS: If only my weakness was only women, I have the double whammy of fancying all the women I see and secretly fancying ladyboys. Sometimes I think life would be soo much easier if I had no libido.

Ps my problem is women :D

I'm teaching part time in a farcical government school. My job is more riot control than teaching plus I'm "Kikiat mak maak"

"Fix Up, Look Sharp"

PPS: If only my weakness was only women, I have the double whammy of fancying all the women I see and secretly fancying ladyboys. Sometimes I think life would be soo much easier if I had no libido.

Well the upside is that your guaranteed your going to pull on your nights out 100% :o

colino

"Fix Up, Look Sharp"

Well the upside is that your guaranteed your going to pull on your nights out 100% :o

colino

Well if I move to Bkk I would have the spare cash to keep my crap away from my doorstep. A weekend in Pattaya would be as anonymous as it gets. A few hundred miles away in a town where my friends and girlfriend wouldn't be seen dead in

Edited by mrbp

"Fix Up, Look Sharp"

colino

Hey, you're right, sometimes being straight we don't get the choice :D

Op Libido is good, get more inventive with your lady and maybe you won't look for greener fields. A few more experiences like you've already had and maybe you'll come to realise that it's just not worth it!

Aha if only it was that easy, I'm practically middle aged and I haven't been able to quash my bisexual urges. It's all about keeping my head straight and avoiding pooing on the doorstep.

Money is the thing. Currently I don't earn enough to play away so my extra curricular activities are always going to be in the locality as long as a flight or a taxi ride is out of my price range.

Aha if only it was that easy, I'm practically middle aged and I haven't been able to quash my bisexual urges. It's all about keeping my head straight and avoiding pooing on the doorstep.

Money is the thing. Currently I don't earn enough to play away so my extra curricular activities are always going to be in the locality as long as a flight or a taxi ride is out of my price range.

In no way I want to judge you. We all have these urges for something or somebody at times. It happens that with a few drinks the thinking is not so clear.

Next time you have this urge, think with the right head.

Grow a mustache or shave it, tint your hair, etc, etc. Look different for a while.

Have a good night.

In no way I want to judge you. We all have these urges for something or somebody at times. It happens that with a few drinks the thinking is not so clear.

Next time you have this urge, think with the right head.

Grow a mustache or shave it, tint your hair, etc, etc. Look different for a while.

Have a good night.

Cheers Tipsy, eloquently put.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Bangkok is a good idea.

Maybe for once, we will leave this in the gay forum for now, but it really belongs in General. The consensus in the gay community is that ladyboys are women, and men who want women are straight. Now that I think about it,

transferred to General.

I don't do penetration either way, we had condoms and yes surprisingly the police were good!

I am confused by the above. You dont do penetration either way.. you are neither top nor bottom? Huh? So you went and had a conversation with them????

Oh and if the cops were good, they wouldve beaten the <deleted> out of the LBs. Most of the time (from what I have seen) when there is an altercation involving LBs, when the BiBs show up, the LBs get a severe beating.

"Impotence in old age has not been a great loss. It's like being unchained from a lunatic".

George Melly (Jazz Singer)

This quote has been with me for many years and completely sums up the way the "beast" will change your whole mind set at the spin of a coin.

I have suffered (4th wife ... I'm 39!!) with this issue since I was very young as have all men ..... some just control better than others!

My downfall has been of the female flavour however sexual orientation is of no concern ..... women, men or one that looks like the other..... we all have our requirements usually much to the dismay of loved ones. And yes..... I did say LOVED ONES!! Any females that are reading this .... we love you no less.... if you think you can control this "thing" please feel free to try ....I wish you the best of luck!!!

Edited by glasshock

Hello

They grabbed me like a they were making a citizens arrest and marched me to their car. I broke free and they chased me and started to punch me so I got in the car. They drove me through town threatening me and telling me not to fuc_k with them. I knew I only had 2000baht in the bank and I called their bluff and said take me to the police and they went mental and started beating me.

Punching me and hitting me with an umbrella. I almost retaliated but I knew it would land me in deeper shit if I hurt a Thai person so I jumped out of the moving car and ran into a restaurant and asked them to call the police.

Fun post and worth the 10 minutes setting up a new email addy - wonder what your real TV id is? :o

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Bangkok is a good idea.

Maybe for once, we will leave this in the gay forum for now, but it really belongs in General. The consensus in the gay community is that ladyboys are women, and men who want women are straight. Now that I think about it,

transferred to General.

I understand PeaceBlondie. Whatever your policy is you go with it but I have to challenge your assertion that those who fancy ladyboys are straight. It actually holds some weight in Thailand because they look so femme and so many straight guys get seduced by them but I'm not one of the recently converted.

I have been dating transvestites in the UK since the early 90's, dressing myself, I'm sexually submissive and I only go with pre op. If they are a little bit masculine it excites me even more. Also I prefer transvestites to transsexuals.

I might not be part of the gay community but I'm definitely not straight. Putting this thread in the general section opens it up to all the homophobic diatribe. For those who are homophobic I'm as gay as Boy George. I love transvestites or pre op, I love cock...Therefore I'm gay or bi not straight.

The transgender culture in Thailand is very straight because they are grudginly accepted as females but in the West it is usually bisexual and gay men involved in transvetite activities.

As for the questions about what I do if I'm not on top or underneath. It's simple. I'm submissive. I like kissing feet, oral and domination roleplay. Shaging is not the be all and end all.