Old Vcr Video Tape To Vcd

stats

Hello again to everyone...

well can any1 help me out to transfer my home video tape to VCD....the video tape all 180min...so i think it should fit into 3 vcd....

Well i ask the shop at MBK its damm expensive 900baht per cd including edit....

and 250 baht percd without edit

its way beyond my budget....but i dont mind paying 100baht per CD...i dont need edit i just need to transfer the tape to vdc....

ive got alot of Tape to transfer

please helpme ...

Hello again to everyone...

well can any1 help me out to transfer my home video tape to VCD....the video tape all 180min...so i think it should fit into 3 vcd....

Well i ask the shop at MBK its damm expensive 900baht per cd including edit....

and 250 baht percd without edit

its way beyond my budget....but i dont mind paying 100baht per CD...i dont need edit i just need to transfer the tape to vdc....

ive got alot of Tape to transfer

please helpme ...

Check Micro on fourth floor of Pantip. Don't know their prices, but they gave me an affordable quote for transferring cassette tape to CD and duplicating several CDs from that master. It's by the escalator on the left side as you walk in from the street.

250 baht is 'way' beyond your budget but 100 baht isn't ? It's pretty labour intensive, like sit on it for 3 hours to get it all copied.. If your home video isn't worth 750 baht to get converted then I guess it isn't worth 750 baht. So stop worrying..

And: why not convert to DVD? VCD is so-so quality.