Bus From Pattaya To Phu Pha Man

dougball

Hi all,

I'm planning to visit Phu Pha Man Park in May and I heard a rumour that there is a direct bus out of Pattaya to Phu Pha Man. Does anyone have information on this? Otherwise what would be the best means to travel from Pattaya to the village of Phu Pha Man.

Thanks for any help.

Doug

Assuming Phu Pha Man Park is in the North East?

The North East destination Bus Station is located on Sukhumvit Rd., just north of Central Pattaya Rd. It is located in the rear of a gas station. I'm sure they will have the info you need.

Hi Doug

Do you mean Phu Pan national park? If so,its somewhere between Somdet and Sakon Nakhon.Closer to Sakon Nakhon.Be careful of your arrival time.There is not much around there.As for the bus,I dont know about Pattaya but I thinks its On Nut in BKK where you can catch it.Make sure you 'TRY' and speak with the driver and tell him where you would like to be dropped off.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestions. Here's what I found.

There is a bus, 5 times a day from Pattaya, through Chaiaphum, Chum Phae to Loei. Two leave in the morning at 7:30 and 9:00 and three in the evening at 16:00, 20:00 and 21:00. The cost to Chum Phae is 400 baht and takes 10 hours. The bus station is located on Sukumvit just south of Pattaya Klang on the west side of the highway.