Inbound Tour Operator Is Looking For Partnership

SamuiRep

We are a Registered INBOUND Tour Operator in Thailand, active working since 3 years (owner of the Business since 7 month) with all legal documents, Registrations, TAT inbound Licenses, oversea Partner Companies, Staff, Destination Guides etc...

We are looking for a Partnership to expand & to open Sales office in Australia and in an european Country.

We also own a booking Portal with instant booking Confirmation.

The Partnership would be given for about 2.000.000 Baht (25 % of the Company shares), with a annual net profit of minimum 1.000.000 Baht.

The Partnership would also give the opportunity to get work permit (if want to work in Thailand) and we are also operating for other asian Countries !

interested ? please pm...

Edited by SamuiRep

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am relpying to express my interest to further possible discussion. Basically, i am seeking TA in gulf of thailand to handle tourist from Middle Eas.

Please reply for possible workig partnership.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jo

We are a Registered INBOUND Tour Operator in Thailand, active working since 3 years (owner of the Business since 7 month) with all legal documents, Registrations, TAT inbound Licenses, oversea Partner Companies, Staff, Destination Guides etc...

We are looking for a Partnership to expand & to open Sales office in Australia and in an european Country.

We also own a booking Portal with instant booking Confirmation.

The Partnership would be given for about 2.000.000 Baht (25 % of the Company shares), with a annual net profit of minimum 1.000.000 Baht.

The Partnership would also give the opportunity to get work permit (if want to work in Thailand) and we are also operating for other asian Countries !

interested ? please pm...