Searching Furnished Condo

tommybkk

I am moving to Chiangmai soon,

i find it pretty frustrating finding a condo in Thailand, ofcourse its more practical then in Europe thanks to the reception people,

but most buildings i find only have rooms with bed, tv, table and bathroom.

(no sofa, only 1 room)

What i am looking for is a 1 bedroom - 1 living room condo in Chiangmai fully furnished with internet access.

Does anyone know a building that provides these kind of condos?

Thank you in advance, if you could just describe the places you know with the name and street, I would be happy to go and visit it for my self.

Regards

Tommy

You could try 103 Condominium, two friends of mine live there (not together) and both have apartments like the one you're after. It's not a new building by any means, but it has recently been tarted up and they've redone the swimming pool. It's on a soi off the canal road, sorry I can't remember which number but it's on the other side of the canal from the Citylife office. If that's no help, then you can get to it from Huay Kaew Road by going up the soi that runs behind the Phucome Hotel.

It isn't a problem to get sofa chairs etc to your own taste for under 10000 baht. May be better to buy your own and give them away rather than living with stuff you do not want.

Edited by harrry

Hi Tom, not sure your budget but Studio99 http://www.chiangmaiservicedapartments.com/ is a great place to stay

for a few months.

Wife and I did this. The owners are great folks and the internet is also very fast.

I'm sure there are many service apartments but we had good luck with this one.

Nice thing about staying there is it gives you a couple of months to look around to

see what area you wish to live. Like most towns they have 4 sides and every or most

live on "their" side of town for a reason.

Studio99s location is great but we wanted to live on the other side of town and ended up

at the condo 103 the post above mentioned.

Hello and thank you for your replys.

I forgot to mention that my budget for a simple fully furnished 1 bedroom unit is 7.000 Baht a month

For this price I would like to find a reasonable living place, and no im not talking about any rooms or studio units in Chiangmai.

Someone knows a building with this kind of condo available ?

Owners can call me directly on 086 294 0488

My name is Tommy and I will be in Chiangmai next week for more than 3 months

Regards

Hello and thank you for your replys.

I forgot to mention that my budget for a simple fully furnished 1 bedroom unit is 7.000 Baht a month

For this price I would like to find a reasonable living place, and no im not talking about any rooms or studio units in Chiangmai.

Someone knows a building with this kind of condo available ?

Owners can call me directly on 086 294 0488

My name is Tommy and I will be in Chiangmai next week for more than 3 months

Regards

Tommy 7000 really is the cheap end of the market (200 USD) - what do you expect for that? most quality condos are for a years rental and you could get a nice one for 10000 (for a year) but don't expect too much for your 7000 - but you might get lucky who knows?

Thai's certainley rent for 4/5000 but that's basic - I have a good idea as I'm in the business... good luck though...