You Can Withdraw 30000 Baht (30 Notes) At 1 Time

frenchFARANGbkk

I've always been looking for atm giving more than 20000 baht (20 notes) in 1 time, but it seemed nobody knew or cared to tell, but now I know that any Bank of Asia ATM can give 30000 baht with Mastercard and Visa cards.

I'm now looking for 40 notes! Everything is possible in BKK, so why not?!

we can withdraw atleast 100k in the one go by doing multiples of 20k withdrawals on our Be1st card, I am not sure what the limit is but it all has to do with the permissions the account manager gives your account.

• 9 months later...

I have never met a Bank of Asia ATM that would provide 30k myself. Most of the time they can not provide anything as they are out of communications. I know for a fact that my local Bank of Asia ATM has not been able to provide more than 12,500 baht when only 500 baht notes available (25 notes) so do not believe the OP.

I have never met a Bank of Asia ATM that would provide 30k myself.  Most of the time they can not provide anything as they are out of communications.  I know for a fact that my local Bank of Asia ATM has not been able to provide more than 12,500 baht when only 500 baht notes available (25 notes) so do not believe the OP.

Bank of asia ATM give me 30000 every week (anyone on sukhumvit).

And I care about this because everytime I use my international credit card there is a fixed fee + percent, so the more I can withdraw at a time, the less fixed fees I will pay.

I have never met a Bank of Asia ATM that would provide 30k myself.  Most of the time they can not provide anything as they are out of communications.  I know for a fact that my local Bank of Asia ATM has not been able to provide more than 12,500 baht when only 500 baht notes available (25 notes) so do not believe the OP.

Bank of asia ATM give me 30000 every week (anyone on sukhumvit).

And I care about this because everytime I use my international credit card there is a fixed fee + percent, so the more I can withdraw at a time, the less fixed fees I will pay.

Can understand the reason to use them if that is the case but the one near me seems to be out of order half the time and the one time I asked for the normal 20k and only 500 notes were available it said 12.500 all I could get. But it has been awhile so maybe machine or program has been upgraded. Do admit it is about the only ATM that normally offers 20k as a fast cash option.