Watch Streaming Videos Without Buffering That Works

steveb

If your like me, it's quite difficult to watch a video without buffering except maybe early in the morning. There are some video accelerator programs out there but they don't work very well. This is the only program that really works. I can now watch streaming videos, you tube or many websites without any buffering any time of the day. If you use true internet, I suggest you go to options in the program and un-check load on startup as it will conflict when loading true homepage when connecting to the internet.

Bywifi Video Streaming Downloader

http://www.bywifi.com/download.html

The ByWifi program definitely make a big improvement in my ability to watch YouTube videos. Before there was so much buffering/stopping I basically gave up trying to watch YouTube, but with this program it got rid of 80 to 90% of the buffering/stopping. Some buffering/stopping still occurs at beginning of the YouTube video clip, but after that there is little to no buffering/stopping. On a scale from 1 to 10 with a 1 being constant buffering/stopping of the streaming video to a 10 being smooth video/no buffering/no stopping the ByWifi program moved me from a 1 to an 8 or 9. This is based on my testing for only about 30 minutes in the middle of the day and 4 YouTube videos I had been trying to watch for a long time. A definite big improvement. Thanks for identifying ByWifi.

Having been heartily sick of sitting in front of youtube's buffering for twice as long as the actual videos, I was excited to see this program being promoted here.

First time I managed to download, but then Big Error message came up about potentially malicious software, so stopped the installation to do a bit more research. Went to their site, and cnet shows only around 300 downloads (?!) (tucows never heard of it, and if you search on youtube you just get two measley vids in Spanish - would have thought this program would have been better promoted there than that.

Thought I'd give it a go anyway and tried to download again several times but it wouldn't. Toyed with the idea of contacting them at BYwifi, but put off by their only having a gmail and hotmail address contact. Blackhat springs to mind.