Looking For Private English Teacher/school For Thai Friends

welovesundaysatspace

Two of my friends are currently looking for an personal english teacher or school which offers an 1-on-1 teaching. Does someone of you has a recommendation? Actually both already can speak english quite well, although they do not believe it and so do not practice regularly. Therefore the course should include some conversation/practising in listening and speaking.

Thanks for you help

Two of my friends are currently looking for an personal english teacher or school which offers an 1-on-1 teaching. Does someone of you has a recommendation? Actually both already can speak english quite well, although they do not believe it and so do not practice regularly. Therefore the course should include some conversation/practising in listening and speaking.

Thanks for you help

It would be helpful if you stated in which area or province you or they are in

Thanks for you help

A friend of mine works for a language school which offers the kind of teaching you're looking for. The school is located at Siam Paragon on one of the top floors. If this is what you're looking for, please PM me or post a reply. I don't know the name of the company but I could ask my friend.

Thanks for you help

Hello,

I'm sure I can help, I actually teach English privately 1 on 1 and small groups with many hours experience here in Bangkok.

I regard myself as a friendly/fun 'TEFL' qualified ( Teaching English as a Foreign Language) native speaking teacher from the south of England with a good clear accent.

The course I teach is conversational as this is what most Thai students require. I also assist with any other difficulties or weak areas that they may have, such as: reading ,writing and grammar.

I teach in Thai schools with all ages and levels and also teach privately . I can provide references, qualifications, Police clearance certificate and resume upon request. I will visit the students home /office or place of their choice, my fee is : 400 bht for per hour 1 on 1 or 600 bht per hour for 2 students.

I hope my reply has been of some help , please feel free to contact me at any time if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

Mark.

Tel no: 0812514776.

email: [email protected]

post-72620-1240343645_thumb.jpg