Sony Repair Store

Thaidad

Does anyone know the location of the SONY repair store. I thought they used to be on Chang Klang rd. but they seemed to have moved...

They are actually on Hang Dong Road - coming from town they are on the right just past Macro (which is on the left). They are open I think from 9-4 pm at least Mon-Fri, but we got lucky and found them open on Saturday. Some English....

Does anyone know the location of the SONY repair store. I thought they used to be on Chang Klang rd. but they seemed to have moved...

They are actually on Hang Dong Road - coming from town they are on the right just past Macro (which is on the left). They are open I think from 9-4 pm at least Mon-Fri, but we got lucky and found them open on Saturday. Some English....

And I would add that they do a good job of servicing Sony products. Some (Hi-Fi's etc) they do on the premises whilst for other items (perhaps depending on the product and the problem, e.g. laptops) they might send down to the 'big mango'

Good service and reasonable cost.

For what I thought was a reasonable fee, they will also pick up at one's home equipment that needs to be repaired and deliver it again after repairing it. Very helpful to me when I needed to have them repair my television.

Just to clarify, Makro is on the left, then you do a U-turn at the first opportunity, as the Sony center is on the right side.

Look carefully, the Sony sign is tiny.

( :o )

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Just to clarify, Makro is on the left, then you do a U-turn at the first opportunity, as the Sony center is on the right side.

FUNNY! :D Look UP! The SONY sign is HUGE!!! You can see it from blocks away! :D)) Good luck!