D.s.pension From Australia To Thailand

Hi I am 56 yoa. Can you please tell me if I can teke my DSP to Thailand asx I hvae a child with Thai lady.

I do not meet financial requrements (do not have enough money) If I can take my DSP to Thailand but not have enough money what can happen. Will I be entitled to stay in Thailand or will I have to re-enter Thailand every 3 months.... Not enough money but have income of 22,000.00 THB P/M

Please help me with this issue

Hi I am 56 yoa. Can you please tell me if I can teke my DSP to Thailand asx I hvae a child with Thai lady.

I do not meet financial requrements (do not have enough money) If I can take my DSP to Thailand but not have enough money what can happen. Will I be entitled to stay in Thailand or will I have to re-enter Thailand every 3 months.... Not enough money but have income of 22,000.00 THB P/M

Check the centrelink site. Short answer you can visit thailand and recieve your dsp but it will Stop after 13 weeks. YOU MUST TELL THEM BEFORE YOU GO.

• 2 weeks later...

Check the centrelink site. Short answer you can visit thailand and recieve your dsp but it will Stop after 13 weeks. YOU MUST TELL THEM BEFORE YOU GO.

uh Harry thanks, but you did not answer my question

I want to know if I can in Thailand for the whole year without living Thailand. every 3 mths.

You posted in the wrong forum. But instead of moving it I will answer your question here.

If you have a child that is Thai you can get an extension if you have an income of 40,000 baht per month or 400,000 baht in the bank.

From your post it appears you do not meet the income requirements. So your only choice is to get a multiple entry non-o visa and make border runs every 90 days. Then after about 15 months get a new visa and start all over again.

You sort of posted on the wrong forum.

If you have a child that is Thai you can get an extension if you have an income of 40,000 baht per month or 400,000 baht in the bank.

From your post it appears you do not meet the income requirements. So your only choice is to get a multiple entry non-o visa and make border runs every 90 days. Then after about 15 months get a new visa and start all over again.

Your pension will also stop after 13 weeks so you will have no income at all.